All-Star January 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SE Day 2

Electric

I am really cofused how senior elite scored a perfect score in stunt creativity. How is that stunt creative? They go up hit a skill. come down, go back up hit another skill, come back down go back up and then hit another skill. What is creative about that.
Maybe their difficutly score could be high (even though imo i dont think that should have scored a perfect score either) but not the creativity.

I am really cofused how senior elite scored a perfect score in stunt creativity. How is that stunt creative? They go up hit a skill. come down, go back up hit another skill, come back down go back up and then hit another skill. What is creative about that.
Maybe their difficutly score could be high (even though imo i dont think that should have scored a perfect score either) but not the creativity.

They do an opposite double up to immediate lib, then do a double up from prep to immediate lib to scale. That along with the way they load into the second stunt, hit at the top & the 1 1/2 switch ups...I would say that’s pretty creative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do an opposite double up to immediate lib, then do a double up from prep to immediate lib to scale. That along with the way they load into the second stunt, hit at the top & the 1 1/2 switch ups...I would say that’s pretty creative.

i would say everything they do is difficult, not creative. there is no transitional elements in their stunt at all. they just go up and come back down about 4 times in that stunt. besides maybe the opposite leg double up the majority of level 5 teams are doing the skills they do also.

i would say everything they do is difficult, not creative. there is no transitional elements in their stunt at all. they just go up and come back down about 4 times in that stunt. besides maybe the opposite leg double up the majority of level 5 teams are doing the skills they do also.

They only come down twice. Are we looking at the same SE? Lol. I would much rather them have no transitional elements and look clean than have some along with 2 full eight counts of unnecessary flyer choreography while stunts are moving places. SE has always been about getting to the point when it comes to stunts.

I think with the new rubric change for creativity, we will see a lot more teams in high range for stunt creativity. We mainly judge creativity as entrances and dismounts but realistically those are only 2 skills out of the many that are considered for creativity. So you can get away with not having "creative" entrances or dismounts but the skills in between remain creative and still max out.

"50% of the stunt skills incorporate visual, unique or innovative ideas. This includes level and non-level appropriate skills"
Personally, the motions and transitions SE uses that go along with their music pulls me in and i personally find creative. I feel thats what may have drive them in the range. but just my opinion!! Totally up for discussion! Im interested in peoples opinions regarding the creativity sections

SSX is the bees knees and has consistently been for some years now lol. The point stunt group consistently does do everything to prep and then muscles it up, I'll give you that. They tackle every section of that scoresheet. The pigtails and choreo especially was everything, I loved it, and secretly hope they keep it. When Generals aren't tumbling they are boring sorry.

SE is creative because instead of following the basic list of elite skills they add to it. Instead of full twisting switch to body position they 1.5 switch up to BP. The grips/balls alone for the double up double around deserve a Noble Peace Prize.

Last edited:
SSX is the bees knees and has consistently been for some years now lol. The point stunt group consistently does do everything to prep and then muscles it up, I'll give you that. They tackle every section of that scoresheet. The pigtails and choreo especially was everything, I loved it, and secretly hope they keep it. When Generals aren't tumbling they are boring sorry.

SE is creative because instead of following the basic list of elite skills they add to it. Instead of full twisting switch to body position they 1.5 switch up to BP. The grips/balls alone for the double up double around deserve a Noble Peace Prize.

ITA SSX never disappoint. The pigtails was unexpected too, very original.

I love that Angel is on Steel now! This team looks SO strong!

Yaasssss! Another team that looked great at SOH and my CP got to finally meet Angel Rice it just made her day, weekend, week... lol BTW she was very kind and patient my CP had a nice little conversation with Angel about cheer of course.:cloud9:

Back