All-Star Jersey Cheer & Tv Shows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LeahofthePack

I recognize any state in a crowd
May 27, 2011
I'm sure there is already a thread on this, but I was watching dance moms and it made me think of Jersey Cheer. Is that going to be a tv show come this fall? Otherwise why was it on the air, just to get our hopes up? haha. But someone should make a show about the top cheer teams in the nation: CA, WC, CEA etc. Also is stingrays getting their own show? Sorry for the questions but I'm just curious.

I'm sure there is already a thread on this, but I was watching dance moms and it made me think of Jersey Cheer. Is that going to be a tv show come this fall? Otherwise why was it on the air, just to get our hopes up? haha. But someone should make a show about the top cheer teams in the nation: CA, WC, CEA etc. Also is stingrays getting their own show? Sorry for the questions but I'm just curious.

I had to reply so I could get all your questions answered.

We honestly don't know if it's going to be a show or not. Lots of rumors have been said that they kept filming after Worlds and stuff like that, but as of now we know nothing.

For your second question, it was the pilot show. The pilot is designed to see how many people actually tune in to watch the show and if it's worth making a whole season out of.

@kingston can answer your last question. I knew they were filmed for CNN but I don't know about this show.

I believe it is being shopped around now. I am not sure what the current status is, but I think mostly people are seeing what networks would be interested.

Back