Judges Audio Commentary/critique

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 8, 2017
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any judges that do audio commentaries/critiquing?
We hosted a competition years ago and offered it, but those judges are no longer available and/or in the area.
Would love to have this done for my team, but cant find a competition that offers it, or even judges that do it anymore.
We are in Northern NJ. The only comp I found that offers it is being held on March 12th, but unfortunately my squad cannot attend that one.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any judges that do audio commentaries/critiquing?
We hosted a competition years ago and offered it, but those judges are no longer available and/or in the area.
Would love to have this done for my team, but cant find a competition that offers it, or even judges that do it anymore.
We are in Northern NJ. The only comp I found that offers it is being held on March 12th, but unfortunately my squad cannot attend that one.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Not sure if you're interested, but I've been a judge for years, and I often give my commentary/critique on worlds teams at big competitions. If you would like to send me some videos of your teams I would be willing to provide you with some commentary. You can message me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you're interested, but I've been a judge for years, and I often give my commentary/critique on worlds teams at big competitions. If you would like to send me some videos of your teams I would be willing to provide you with some commentary. You can message me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We might actually consider taking you up on that, thank you!
I'm new to the Fierce Boards, is there a way to private message you? Do you just have an email I should contact you at?
Your help is appreciated!

We might actually consider taking you up on that, thank you!
I'm new to the Fierce Boards, is there a way to private message you? Do you just have an email I should contact you at?
Your help is appreciated!
Yes you can pm her. Click her name and then click "start conversation" icon. :) welcome to the boards

Back