All-Star Junior Coed Worlds Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

U

ultimateXdynasty

Who do you think will be top 3 to make it to worlds.

just like use everyone in the whole US it doesnt matter

So far these are the ones submitting videos:
Allstar Legacy
CA Jags (Lg)
California (Sm)
Fame (Lg)
Ultimate Athletics (Lg)
University Cheer Airforce (Lg) ???

I am pretty sure you can add ICC to that list of teams submitting videos.

If I had to choose the front runners right now I would go with CA, Cali and UCF.

I havent seen everyone yet, but from what I have I'd have to say

1. Jags
2. Airforce
3. ?

How about Junior All Girl...
Starlites?
Super Cells?
East Celebrity Elite?
Thats just some on the East Coast...really competitive

I haven't seen Airforce jco but they are always my favorite jr coed team every year. I think Jags will get in, but not seeing Airforce, I think the other 2 will be up for grabs between UA, Airforce, Cali, and ICC. It really could go any way to be honest this division is so close this year.

From what I know, CEA does not allow their junior teams to submit videos.

And although this is the coed thread, I really think lime will make it to world's in junior allgirl. They are sooo sick!

ultimatelegacy said:
I haven't seen Airforce jco but they are always my favorite jr coed team every year. I think Jags will get in, but not seeing Airforce, I think the other 2 will be up for grabs between UA, Airforce, Cali, and ICC. It really could go any way to be honest this division is so close this year.

And although this is the coed thread, I really think lime will make it to world's in junior allgirl. They are sooo sick!

I don't think icc is going to send in a video cause they have crossovers on their team. i could be wrong though.

ultimateXdynasty said:
ultimatelegacy said:

I don't think icc is going to send in a video cause they have crossovers on their team. i could be wrong though.

Yes, we have one crossover but if we get the bid I am sure that can be worked out ;)

Back