All-Star Junior Coed Worlds Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ultimateXdynasty said:
ultimatelegacy said:
I haven't seen Airforce jco but they are always my favorite jr coed team every year. I think Jags will get in, but not seeing Airforce, I think the other 2 will be up for grabs between UA, Airforce, Cali, and ICC. It really could go any way to be honest this division is so close this year.

From what I know, CEA does not allow their junior teams to submit videos.

And although this is the coed thread, I really think lime will make it to world's in junior allgirl. They are sooo sick!

I don't think icc is going to send in a video cause they have crossovers on their team. i could be wrong though.

Im sorry to say but UC Jr. Coed will not be sumbitting a video. :(

yep ive said that a few pages ago :) they are focusing on their senior coed. but im sad cuz uc is known for jr coed. kids come from all over just to try out for that team! guess the senior team hasnt really been in the spot light in a few years now so its understandable them wanting to focus on them going to worlds.

Most of our Junior team from last year is the current senior team so they will be good .. we will not be at worlds but maybe next year ... Uc junior Coed is still the deal ... they are amazing this year just the gym is trying to become wel rounded and not just known for our Junior Coed team

CAWildkitty44 said:
ultimateXdynasty said:
ultimatelegacy said:
I haven't seen Airforce jco but they are always my favorite jr coed team every year. I think Jags will get in, but not seeing Airforce, I think the other 2 will be up for grabs between UA, Airforce, Cali, and ICC. It really could go any way to be honest this division is so close this year.

From what I know, CEA does not allow their junior teams to submit videos.

And although this is the coed thread, I really think lime will make it to world's in junior allgirl. They are sooo sick!

I don't think icc is going to send in a video cause they have crossovers on their team. i could be wrong though.

Im sorry to say but UC Jr. Coed will not be sumbitting a video. :(

I know:( My friend on the team said it's because of crossovers and because they seperate the juniors and make them submit videos and its just not the same experience for them so they aren't submitting D:

Videos are due Friday... Is anyone else submitting besides...

Cheer Athletics
Cali
Fame
Ultimate Athletics
????????????

love2cheer11 said:
ultimatelegacy said:
love2cheer11 said:
well based on the new list of people sending videos
JR Coed (Cheer Athletics,Cali and FAME)
JR AG (Starlites, Supercells, Woodlands)

You've seen FAME? Where is the video I've been wanting to see them!

To be honest, I think the only junior coed team I think will FOR SURE make it is Jags. The others are way too close.

the only video of fame lg. jco is the one from our showday

The coach for CheerNation Tiki Torch said they were submitting one. They are really good, by the way.

BlueCat said:
The coach for CheerNation Tiki Torch said they were submitting one. They are really good, by the way.
they have beat JRAFO (but they had 3 stunt falls, a basket issue, and half of their pyramid didnt go) by 2 pts ish and beat Jags!!

I loveee them! They are the deal!

i think you are confused about mce beating supercells at jamfest. cells were in small jrs and mce was in large co-ed, i think. cells won jr grand champions. they, as well as four other jr teams, scored higher than mce.

Scores vary a lot with different panels. I wouldn't compare scores across different division because you're not going to know who judged who. Cells were great and derserve that Grand Champ title.

I think it will be Jags, Cali, and UA in that order.

If you're going to disagree with this because of Jamfest, Dynasty had tumbling deductions both days and had the highest raw score in their session. It was just not their weekend. They are also super super clean! Call me biased, but this is just my opinion.

Back