All-Star Juniors Age Limit.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought it has always been 15 by aug 31st at least since Ive been on a junior team. I could be wrong if so i appologize

Currently, the age limit for a junior age kid is 14 by August 31st. If you turned 15 prior to August 31st, you are NOT permitted to compete on a junior team. I am curious to see if this changes and how it affects the industry if it DOES change to 15.

Currently, the age limit for a junior age kid is 14 by August 31st. If you turned 15 prior to August 31st, you are NOT permitted to compete on a junior team. I am curious to see if this changes and how it affects the industry if it DOES change to 15.
ahh thanks I have a sept 13th b-day there for I remain on a team longer then most on my team, thank goodness they usually move me up. Im 14 and a freshman. I wont turn 15 until I am in 10th grade. That makes it hard with 10 & 11 yr olds on the team social differences and cliques ect..

Is this an issue being voted on by the Rules Committee??

ahh thanks I have a sept 13th b-day there for I remain on a team longer then most on my team, thank goodness they usually move me up. Im 14 and a freshman. I wont turn 15 until I am in 10th grade. That makes it hard with 10 & 11 yr olds on the team social differences and cliques ect..

i know exactly where you're coming from i have a sept. 18th birthday i'm a sophomore & just turned 15 this year & it's hard with the 10/11 year old thing on my junior team but i love em all!

Latest posts

Back