All-Star Just A Warning..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

armycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jul 23, 2010
I haven't been on the board a lot lately, but my daughter is on Tumblr a lot and said when she searched cheer this video from a blog name Candid a@@ came up. The video looks like someone is going around cheer competition filming teenagers; I know comp season is starting back up, so I just wanted parents, coaches , etc to be on the lookout for creeps with cameras. Mods, you can move and/or delete this, but I just couldn't see this and do nothing about it.
If you want to see the video just copy and paste the link.
brokenbradley.tumblr.com/post/153239655722

You can also report it to tumblr. I just did but unfortunately theres no option to add a comment, just that it is invading someones privacy.

I reported under harm >> harm to minors and wrote about how minors were being filmed without their consent for the purpose of sexual gratification. However, Tumblr is notorious for not taking action against these kinds of things. The more people that report, the better.

If it doesn't give you an option to comment, you can always email [email protected]

Stay safe everyone.

Last edited:
I watched the video. This is extremly scary. Please someone email this gym for warning. I have no idea which gym this is. And please parents cover your kids. If you don't want to watch the video.
Someone videotapped 3 girls who are standing in line directly in their butts. Black shorts, white full top with rage on the back.

Scary! Based on his other videos this is likely west coast. One is clearly on the Hollywood walk of fame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is really disturbing :/
On a more positive side note - those uniforms are really pretty though I'd rather see the front design? lol

outside of the creep factor, i question why some people would leave the house in some of the shorts they are wearing in some of these videos.
as disturbing as it is, these kinds of accounts are hard to track down and remove.

It's definitely on the west coast, since VAS is in it. I vaguely remember something like this making the rounds a few years ago, it might be the same person responsible for this one since I'm pretty sure it's the same gyms.

Yes I remember people from PCM and the northwest talking about s photographer up that way doing this.

Back