All-Star Just A Warning..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think someone uploaded originally uploaded the video which was supposed to be a vlog or something. Maybe (this is just a dumb theory) someone found it and copied it and only skipped to the parts of the video with the tush just to be "funny".

I think someone uploaded originally uploaded the video which was supposed to be a vlog or something. Maybe (this is just a dumb theory) someone found it and copied it and only skipped to the parts of the video with the tush just to be "funny".
No. There's way too much footage of multiple girls for that to even be a 1% chance theory. Sorry.

In other news. If a gym's logo or the uniform manufacturer's logo is shown, would they have more of a legal say to get the videos taken down?

Last edited:
To be honest I went through a lot of videos to get peace on mind that myself or no other athletes I know were in it, and in one video I saw this guy literally FOLLOWED this girl around Disney recording her. It was a long video with cuts which makes me wanna assume he followed her for a lot longer. I would be horrified if I found myself in any of these videos. In my opinion (especially in the Disney one) this guy is stalking these girls.

This is a good reminder that once something is out on the internet, it doesn't disappear.

Parents- watch what your kids post on the social media. Watch what other parents post of your kid on social media. Make sure that photography companies do NOT post that crotch-shot heel stretch or the photo of your kid's skirt flipped and spankies bunched. NEVER hesitate to make someone else remove something inappropriate.

ada9f6d800cd0dafe2e574c3b906b558.gif

Maybe this is why some gyms are now making the warm up mandatory unless you are warming up, performing or just finished performing. This is very scary, also I have noticed that darn near 99.9% of the athletes literally wear their pros and/or practice wear outside of the gym. I know it is usually a commute but if you have a gym with a busy parking lot where a car sitting there can easily blend in with a telescoping lens no telling how many other vids or stills have been taken of our kids just going to practice minding their business. I personally don't allow my CP to wear her gear without regular clothes over it, she doesn't wear her cheer shoes outside of the gym either. JS

The photo's you are talking about are from 3+ years ago. I had the pleasure of looking at all of these photo's because two of my CP's were at all most all of the comp's shown. :mad: Luckily they weren't in any of the photos. Several of us parents did contact all of the gym owners that were shown in these photo's to advise them of the situation. From the sounds of it the photo's might have been still shots of this now shown video? (just guessing) I just don't have the stomach to watch this video...

Maybe this is why some gyms are now making the warm up mandatory unless you are warming up, performing or just finished performing. This is very scary, also I have noticed that darn near 99.9% of the athletes literally wear their pros and/or practice wear outside of the gym. I know it is usually a commute but if you have a gym with a busy parking lot where a car sitting there can easily blend in with a telescoping lens no telling how many other vids or stills have been taken of our kids just going to practice minding their business. I personally don't allow my CP to wear her gear without regular clothes over it, she doesn't wear her cheer shoes outside of the gym either. JS
Not even just a gym thing. While not an official "rule", it is one of the USASF guidelines that you must be covered up unless you are warming up/competing/just finished.

Not even just a gym thing. While not an official "rule", it is one of the USASF guidelines that you must be covered up unless you are warming up/competing/just finished.

That only applies to crops for senior teams though, not pants over shorts or skirts so wouldn't have made a difference in this case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back