All-Star Kenzy Blair From Mce Will Be At Indy This Weekend

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just-a-Mom

Best Overall Female Newbie
Cheer Parent
Jan 5, 2011
Just saw on Facebook that Kenzy Blair from Midwest, the girl who was seriously injured in the car accident that killed Lori Morris in November, will be walking on stage at Indy this weekend. They're asking everyone who is there to come out and support her, as she truly is a miracle. Wish I was going to be there...but if you are, and you get a chance, it would probably mean the world to her to see all the peole supporting her. <3

Oh sorry...meant to include that! Duh...guess you can't just find her with a few hundred teams performing.
redface.png
She'll be walking onstage with Junior Coed 3 and Senior Coed 4.

She truly is a walking miracle. She and my daughter have been friends for years - We are so excited she's doing so well!

Just to remind everyone...ACA will be selling Hugs for MCE this weekend...$5 a hug button!

That's so awesome. So amazing of her to make such a good recovery!

That's so wonderful to hear, that will definitely be something she will always remember!<3 I love the hugs for MCE button idea. I am sure Kenzy along with the entire MCE program will really appreciate all of the love and support this weekend, I'm sending my support from afar! :)

Oh sorry...meant to include that! Duh...guess you can't just find her with a few hundred teams performing. :oops: She'll be walking onstage with Junior Coed 3 and Senior Coed 4.
Midwest Cheer Elite West Chester, OH L3 - Junior Co-Ed Cheer 2:24 PM Hall A
Midwest Cheer Elite West Chester, OH L4 - Large Senior Co-Ed Cheer 11:18 AM Hall B

Back