Kinks, Jinx, Etc.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

had some cookie issues. clear your cache and reload. should work again.

hard to explain to non geeky people but im trying to learn how to setup cookies on here. you all have an old cookie... that is why it is not showing up.

hard to explain to non geeky people but im trying to learn how to setup cookies on here. you all have an old cookie... that is why it is not showing up.

4557373197_239fdd7115_o.jpg

It's saying I can't post in allstar..also the formatting sometimes looks weird for me: the 'reply count' listing sometimes takes over the whole post-line and makes it huge and hard to click on. Did I push a bad button?

It seems like a lot of these errors happen depending on what internet browser you are using. I don't believe I've ever had any of these problems and I use Safari.

It's saying I can't post in allstar..also the formatting sometimes looks weird for me: the 'reply count' listing sometimes takes over the whole post-line and makes it huge and hard to click on. Did I push a bad button?
Are you working correctly now?

Currently I'm still listed as a Newbie and as such can't post in any of the other forums -- I get this message at the bottom:
'(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)'. I also haven't heard back from cheernerddc about getting my 18+ status. Anything anyone can do to help would be appreciated.

Back