Kinks, Jinx, Etc.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Currently I'm still listed as a Newbie and as such can't post in any of the other forums -- I get this message at the bottom:
'(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)'. I also haven't heard back from cheernerddc about getting my 18+ status. Anything anyone can do to help would be appreciated.

did you post in newbies?

It also depends on what time Monday. If it was Monday night, Tuesday night is day 1, Wednesday night is day 2, Thursday night would be day 3. It counts by seconds from your initial registration (and then processes every hour).

Id wait until tomorrow.

I first get to the fierceboard homepage, and it's all good and pretty. I then click on forums, and it's SUPER plain. No chat, no board skin, no alerts/inbox, very much plain text and board. It's been going on a few days, was waiting to see if it was just me?

I first get to the fierceboard homepage, and it's all good and pretty. I then click on forums, and it's SUPER plain. No chat, no board skin, no alerts/inbox, very much plain text and board. It's been going on a few days, was waiting to see if it was just me?

Click bottom left and choose infinity celebrates jamfest.

King, randomly when I click on a thread, I'm often redirected to a "My WebFace" site? And it's not like I'm clicking on a link either... it just will randomly happen sometimes. Anyone else have this happen?

my chat bar is gone again. i cleared the cache and the cookies again and that didnt work. it worked last time though :(
King had to shut it off because the boards kept crashing this weekend.

King, randomly when I click on a thread, I'm often redirected to a "My WebFace" site? And it's not like I'm clicking on a link either... it just will randomly happen sometimes. Anyone else have this happen?

King had to shut it off because the boards kept crashing this weekend.

I just cleaned up all my links. Now the board sites at fierceboard.com instead of fierceboard.com/forum

try signing out then signing back in. tell me if that works.

I just cleaned up all my links. Now the board sites at fierceboard.com instead of fierceboard.com/forum

try signing out then signing back in. tell me if that works.
It happens randomly, but if I notice it happen again, I'll let you know! Thanks :)

I've noticed that every time you reset the boards, I get locked on Fierceboard Mobile..don't know why that is?

not sure. still waiting on my guy to give me that new mobile skin as well.

Back