All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter who just turned 6 finally got her BHS by her-self (the correct way) last Monday! I was so happy I started crying I hope this doesn't happen every time she gets a new skill lol

Well she been throwing her BHS by herself for almost 2 months but she always had a problem of separating her feet and jumping off of 1 leg so it looked like a jumping back walkover. I was so hard on her thinking she wasn't going to be able to fix it but the weekend I finally decided I was going to stop pressuring her and realized it could take a long time and there is nothing I could do about it. She got it right afterwards so maybe she didn't feel that pressure from me it was easier to get and now she is so happy!

I just wanted to brag about my CP; she just got her standing full. She worked so hard to get it and I am so proud of her. She is so excited to do this in her routine-her coach was going to put it in anyway because she had faith that she was going to get it before the season started!! Thanks coach for believing in her!!

I've kept my standing tuck consistanly solid!
And I finally did jumps to a bhs (lame i know) without even realizing it until a couple minutes after i did it! I was soo immensely proud of myself haha.
Also, several people have told me recently that my arms are really muscular. Countless hours at the gym with my dad have paid off!

I thought this thread would be full of people boasting but its actually amazing to here everyone stories and see how happy they are and proud of themselves! Its so motivating! Thanks for sharing yall:) and congrats on your accomplishments!!

My Sr team had nearly perfect jumps and standing tumbling sync and technique at choreography today. I don't care if anybody reads about it. I just wanted to have a permanent recollection of it! They're amazing this year and I am loving these girls!

cheererinIL said:
My nugget skills have significantly improved. I can now squat a good .25" closer to the mat. You can BARELY see me back there.

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Back