All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is anyone else no longer able to see YouTube videos that are imbedded here on an iPad? This makes me sad.

It's super lame, but I did my first full down ever tonight. I never in a million years thought I would do one because I've been a base for seven years up until college where I have to fly, and last year I hated doing just straight rides (lol I know, I'm lame). So proud of myself! :cloud9:

Last edited:
It's super lame, but I did my first full down ever tonight. I never in a million years thought I would do one because I've been a base for seven years up until college where I have to fly and last year I hated doing just straight rides (lol I know, I'm lame). So proud of myself! :cloud9:
Congrats

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I know it’s silly to a lot of people but my cp is super excited to have been named to the Inside Cheerleading Magazine's All Star All American team. She couldn't believe it when she saw herself pictured on the same page with some of the peers she has looked up to and that have been her role models for years. I’m so excited that she’s so excited! :)

It's super lame, but I did my first full down ever tonight. I never in a million years thought I would do one because I've been a base for seven years up until college where I have to fly, and last year I hated doing just straight rides (lol I know, I'm lame). So proud of myself! :cloud9:

No it's not! I've been a base all my life and my first fulldown was scary :)
Proud of cp - she is a beast: We were trying 2 Base 180 to Liberty for the first time. Her flyer is a girl that never had flown before (is a gymnast though) and the other base is also new to cheerleading.
They nailed it :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Today Jaylen threw and landed her full for the first time by herself. This video is not perfect but we made this video because it means the most to us.. Within this video you will see every full leading up to today. The full today by herself is truly her first one. As some of you may remember with all of Jaylen's other tumbling skills when I post the video I always post the first one. This is far from perfect and so many things that are wrong with it but it's her first one. What you won't see is the fact that she started crying instantly as she walked over to me. This was definitely something hard for her. I'm so excited for her progress and she knows she has a long way to go but this is a fun journey and I'm so thankful to be a part of it!

I know it's not great everyone but it's her first lol hopefully can post a better video soon!:)

Mackenzie 7 years old- state all stars!! She just started working on doubles two weeks ago!! She is now landing them.

Mackenzie was just featured as the IC Junior cheer athlete in October's issue of Inside Cheerleading magazine! She got her first article.

I did an arabian full basket last night! In the 8 years or so since I've been doing college/level 6 baskets I've never been able to flip and twist in a basket so this is exciting.

Technically it wasn't a real basket since our ceilings are too low and we just did it from a prep, but I'm still really proud of myself. :)

Today Jaylen threw and landed her full for the first time by herself. This video is not perfect but we made this video because it means the most to us.. Within this video you will see every full leading up to today. The full today by herself is truly her first one. As some of you may remember with all of Jaylen's other tumbling skills when I post the video I always post the first one. This is far from perfect and so many things that are wrong with it but it's her first one. What you won't see is the fact that she started crying instantly as she walked over to me. This was definitely something hard for her. I'm so excited for her progress and she knows she has a long way to go but this is a fun journey and I'm so thankful to be a part of it!

I know it's not great everyone but it's her first lol hopefully can post a better video soon!:)

Congratulations to your CP...AWESOME! video

My CP is the flyer. Working with one of our S4 girls.
374b674963163cd5bc2eb3f539102c01_zpsfb4976b5.jpg

Back