All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

these stories are so inspiring! i wish something like that would happen to me. i used to almost have a backhand spring (toes on the bottom of the wedge), but then i stopped doing them because i got scared and my fears keep getting worse by the day! now i'm so terrified that I won't even do it on the wedge with a spot! i cry after every tumbling cuz i'm so extremely mad at myself. and i don't think this will ever go away. :'(

these stories are so inspiring! i wish something like that would happen to me. i used to almost have a backhand spring (toes on the bottom of the wedge), but then i stopped doing them because i got scared and my fears keep getting worse by the day! now i'm so terrified that I won't even do it on the wedge with a spot! i cry after every tumbling cuz i'm so extremely mad at myself. and i don't think this will ever go away. :'(
Aww girl it will!! Dont be so hard on yourself. You gotta tell yourself that you can do it and not think about it! Stay positive, things will get better:)

One of the teams I coach had a girl pull out on Tuesday, so to compete yesterday we had to put together a brand new routine (stunt group) and they hit everything perfectly!

And another squad now have four dual base preps - 12 year old high school girls all in their first year of cheer!

I'm so proud of all of them!!

My cp has been struggling with her stunt this year A LOT! She has issues with locking out. Tonight she did AMAZING! I was so proud of her! It may not have been PERFECT but an incredible improvement over the last few practices. She had a lot more confidence in the air tonight. :) Her team is going to be BEAST this year.

Soo I had my tonsils removed about a month ago, Im 20 years old so it was pretty painful (wish i would have gotten them out as a kid). And had a lot of complications which involved me having to have 2 more surgeries over 3 weeks. In that time I lost 15+ pounds, and it was mostly muscle. And as a result I lost a lot of my skills, my jumps aren't what they use to be, I cant really double like I use to. And over the past week I have been working really hard and this weekend I started landing toe fulls again, and my doubles are actually making it all the way around. I thought I was never gonna be able to get my skills back but thankfully I am.

Flew my first kick double baskets! Technically kick two and a half, still haven't figured out where I am in the air to control the rotation :D

Back