All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have waited years, nay, CENTURIES to finally say this:

I've met a fierceboarder in person. @Aussiekat and I hung out in Australia and it was beachy and awesome. We even have glorious proof (just look at those majestic bathhouses that cost about a small city apartment):
k54h6r.jpg

@King you have no excuses. I have not been eaten by sharks, or bitten by spiders, or stepped on any oversized earthworms. Melbourne is lovely. Go. It won't eat you. Promise.

You haven't made it safely home yet. Drop bears live on planes too.

I have waited years, nay, CENTURIES to finally say this:

I've met a fierceboarder in person. @Aussiekat and I hung out in Australia and it was beachy and awesome. We even have glorious proof (just look at those majestic bathhouses that cost about a small city apartment):
k54h6r.jpg

@King you have no excuses. I have not been eaten by sharks, or bitten by spiders, or stepped on any oversized earthworms. Melbourne is lovely. Go. It won't eat you. Promise.
The fact that you traveled halfway around the world to do it is amazing.

Enjoy your stay.

**we can be friends if you like dogs**

The fact that you traveled halfway around the world to do it is amazing.

Enjoy your stay.

**we can be friends if you like dogs**
I laughed about it- of all the east coast chances I've had to meet someone, I've had to miss it for one thing or another. But crossing date lines and swapping hemispheres? I can make a meeting happen lol

You haven't made it safely home yet. Drop bears live on planes too.
King, my second-half itinerary includes: snorkeling Great Barrier Reef, potentially bungy jumping, surfing on the Gold Coast, and hugging koalas. If I make it through that entire itinerary and make it back ok without getting eaten, you can do it too.

Heck, halfway through the Bondi-Coogee beach walk my friend and I stumbled into a mini-jungle along a cliff and was I terrified of snakes and spiders? Yes. Did anything get me? No- at least nothing with fast-acting venom as it was several days ago and I'm still typing this.

I laughed about it- of all the east coast chances I've had to meet someone, I've had to miss it for one thing or another. But crossing date lines and swapping hemispheres? I can make a meeting happen lol

King, my second-half itinerary includes: snorkeling Great Barrier Reef, potentially bungy jumping, surfing on the Gold Coast, and hugging koalas. If I make it through that entire itinerary and make it back ok without getting eaten, you can do it too.

Heck, halfway through the Bondi-Coogee beach walk my friend and I stumbled into a mini-jungle along a cliff and was I terrified of snakes and spiders? Yes. Did anything get me? No- at least nothing with fast-acting venom as it was several days ago and I'm still typing this.

Time release box jelly venom. Strikes when you are watching old episodes of friends.

I'm always on this thread (oops) but I have a non cheer related brag! For my sorority (and I believe most have the same thing just with different names) there are "leadership consultants" who kind of travel around and advise chapters, and it's a HUGE deal to be picked as one. Today they selected their new ones and THREE seniors from my chapter got it! There are only 8 new LC's and 3 from Epsilon Mu how cool is that!! Wow that makes my heart so happy and our chapter was (re)colonized their freshman year so it's extra special for them since they're colony members. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter's special needs team won their division at the Battle at the Capitol Special Needs Spotlight Event, so we are headed to Worlds. My daughter is SO excited to see the best of the best in her obsession of cheer and to cheer with them. Love, LOVE our gym and our coaches that give our kids this opportunity. And loved Jam Brands that they believed enough in our kids to hold a competitive event. And bonus, we got to meet 17 other incredible special needs teams from all over and had a blast.

My daughter's special needs team won their division at the Battle at the Capitol Special Needs Spotlight Event, so we are headed to Worlds. My daughter is SO excited to see the best of the best in her obsession of cheer and to cheer with them. Love, LOVE our gym and our coaches that give our kids this opportunity. And loved Jam Brands that they believed enough in our kids to hold a competitive event. And bonus, we got to meet 17 other incredible special needs teams from all over and had a blast.
Watching the special needs teams are mine and my cp favorite part of any competition she has attended. Maybe because I have a special needs child myself. We cry every time we watch them. They truly enjoy being on that stage!

Definitely not perfect, but my niece started landing front punches about 2 weeks ago and decided to try to tumble out of it tonight.

She got a couple of crooked round offs and then finally just went for the tuck

She's had a lot of "clicks" in tumbling in recent months so I'm super proud of her. She got her hand spring tuck last week as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, just got out of regionals. I've been sick since Thursday and could barely breathe when I got off the mat. We had an injury in warm ups and she had to mark some bits and take out her ro bhs(we only have 8, with 20 people). This was our second year competing, both in senior level 2, last year we got silver, due to another teams deductions. But this year we had two teams who recently dropped down from level 3. Still we managed to win gold and qualify for nationals. This is so crazy I just had to share. I'm so so so proud and shocked!
f190c0b56f77825144513a230307163b.jpg
That lip color is EVERYTHING.

Back