All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I attempted 2 to full double for the first time tonight, and almost landed..hah. 22 yrs old...old dog, new tricks, proud of myself.
Ha I'm proud of you too! I'm 23 and can't do nothing so u doing your thing!! Keep up the good work:)

My CP has been struggling with her tumbling for the past year, it seemed like she would never get her back handspring. Last night I walked into the gym to pick her up and the coach basically halts practice, gets my attention and then calls her up to the front. And right there my CP finally did her BH unspotted! I was beyond proud of her, she worked very hard to get over her tumbling fear and after 4 years of cheerleading the ball is finally starting to roll!

My little CP was injured all summer and was unable to tumble. She has been tumbling now for a month and has gained so many new skills. She has gotten her RO Tuck, RO BHS Tuck, 2 to a Tuck, Full Up, Full Down and I think something else. I was so worried for her because she missed out on all of that tumbling in the summer where most kids get new skills and refine them. I think maybe just conditioning is what she needed.

My CP has been struggling with her tumbling for the past year, it seemed like she would never get her back handspring. Last night I walked into the gym to pick her up and the coach basically halts practice, gets my attention and then calls her up to the front. And right there my CP finally did her BH unspotted! I was beyond proud of her, she worked very hard to get over her tumbling fear and after 4 years of cheerleading the ball is finally starting to roll!
It's such a great feeling when they accomplish something when they have been struggling with! I thought my daughter was the only one who took so long to do something! She has had her BH for 3 years and until last October when she actually did a ro/tuck, but it was only that one time and then she hurt herself right after and had a severe strained muscle in her lower back...since then she has been afraid to do much and even stopped doing her BH for a while. May of this year, she finally did her standing tuck. She doesn't land it all the time, but it is pretty consistent. Last week she finally has her ro/bh/tuck consistent....took us 4 years of cheering/tumbling but we are finally begining to see the light.....so never give up hope!!!!!!

I would like to take a second and brag on @SlapFire We recently got Fame Glam (Large Senior 3) and Show Stoppers (Lare Senior 4.2) music. They are absolutely amazing and nothing like what I was expecting so Kudos to the whole team at SlapFire for some amazing mixes.

It's such a great feeling when they accomplish something when they have been struggling with! I thought my daughter was the only one who took so long to do something! She has had her BH for 3 years and until last October when she actually did a ro/tuck, but it was only that one time and then she hurt herself right after and had a severe strained muscle in her lower back...since then she has been afraid to do much and even stopped doing her BH for a while. May of this year, she finally did her standing tuck. She doesn't land it all the time, but it is pretty consistent. Last week she finally has her ro/bh/tuck consistent....took us 4 years of cheering/tumbling but we are finally begining to see the light.....so never give up hope!!!!!!

Good for her! It's very hard to come back from something like that, but kudos to her for never giving up on herself and to you for being patient and letting her see it through :)

You all have such inspiring stories!
I've gone from flying to basing this season, and i've never based before. Im on a senior team and are the 2nd smallest (being 5'2) and have hit all my stunts with my 5'5 flyer. Im pretty proud of myself because I never would of seen myself basing due to my strength.. but people have been telling me what an achievement it was and I should be proud of myself!

373233_176685290254_1217520819_n.jpg

Yay Shelby George of Blue Valley North High School in Kansas!!! She is also a member of KC Cheer All Stars!!! See her featured inside of this issue!! Posting issue preview asap!!! stay updated on TCLM facebook fan page- the largest online media following!!!

I just have to brag about my Minis for a minute....last year almost all of them were brand new to cheerleading and they never won a competition. I would always tell them to just keep working hard and not be dissapointed....well they finally won 1st out of 6 teams today at Cheersport...and Best of Level 1!! Their faces were priceless. Just had to brag because I'm super proud of them! :)

Tell her I said "Stay fierce and fab!" :) But FINALLY I am starting to do fulls on my own..yes I am starting out...on the tumble trak...but I am pretty darn happy with myself!

Back