All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My little sister is on our J4 team and I am on our Senior Allgirl 5 team and we have back to back practices on sundays. I go to my sisters pracitces and she goes mine since my parents don't want to drive twice to the gym and back since we live an hour away. One of our flyers were missing due to a school event and our coaches asked my sister to fill in and she was able to hit all of the stunts and manage the pyramide sequence, she is also now filling in for a flyer during our showcase! So proud of my little sister!

CP's mental block lifted tonight! She was throwing her round off BHS by herself with no spot within 20 feet of her!!!! I hope this is the new beginning she has wanted forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats! I'm sure it feels like a weight lifted off of her, and maybe even a heavier weight lifted off of you!

CP made Spirit of Texas Reign. Extremely grateful, thankful, and appreciative! Blessed for this opportunity and that is is workable for our family. She cried happy tears last night when she found out the great news!
Congrats! I remember that feeling when my CP was placed on Reign (at MDT, not SOT :)) Hope she has a great season. Enjoy every minute of it.

@SuzieQ Thank you! She thought she was going to have to take this Cheer season off. Thankful for late tryouts!

So proud of my girl! She just turned 8 last week and she's been working sooooo hard to go from scorpion to needle. She still needs to straighten her leg a bit, but she's so close. The pic on the left is three months ago and the right is last night.
2qx2v52.jpg

Today the Captain of the Club Competition team that I mentioned making at WCU a few months ago asked me to be a captain with her and announced it to the whole team. I've never been on a team that has had captains so it was random and weird and confusing me but I'm so so so excited for this leadership opportunity! :)

Just wanna brag about my whole state basically. The Illinois High School state competition was this weekend and I am just in awe of how talented the teams have gotten in these past few years. It's extra impressive when you consider that it's illegal to do HS and AS cheer at the same time here. Many of these teams have been built from the ground up. :cloud9:
Here's 1st place for Large Varsity:

and Coed:

Just wanna brag about my whole state basically. The Illinois High School state competition was this weekend and I am just in awe of how talented the teams have gotten in these past few years. It's extra impressive when you consider that it's illegal to do HS and AS cheer at the same time here. Many of these teams have been built from the ground up. :cloud9:
Here's 1st place for Large Varsity:

and Coed:

Do you know if any of them cheer for allstars too?

Do you know if any of them cheer for allstars too?

In Illinois you are not allowed to cheer both All Star and School cheer by IHSA rule until AFTER State championships. I know with many of the schools we work with over 1/2 the squads are former All Star cheerleaders. Most school squads get additional training, choreography, stunt work and tumbling training in All Star facilities.

So in short many train just like All Stars do, and even in All Star facilities using their equipment and coaches - they just don't compete in All Stars.

I really wish Florida would implement this rule, seems like the schedules conflict more and more every year and I've noticed so many more injuries this year. These girls never stop. My daughter only does HS now, it was too much to try to do both at once (for me lol... she'd gladly do both.)

Back