All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok so, BATC was a very long weekend but wow! What an ending!

My cp's Senior 3 (FAME Glam) did amazing! They did the best they've probably ever done. Wasn't enough to get the win, but never the less, we are EXTREMELY proud of this team! #GG4L

On the other hand, her Senior 2 team, FAME Sirens, not only won their division, But got Level 2 Grand Champs, Paid bid to US Finals and the Jeremi Sanders High Point Award! They had some VERY TOUGH competition in Baltimore. Star Athletics are some of the nicest, friendliest bunch of athletes and parents we've ever encountered. I could not be more proud of this team, our amazing coaches and our incredible parents. The two teams she competes on this year are by far her favorite over the last 12+ years. This is definitely going to be a year to remember. :)

Nothing super exciting - but was looking at the Spectator Info PDF for CheerSport and one of the stunt teams from CP's team last year is on it :)

ETA: And they showed up in the program as well. The parents of the girls said they had to get a program after seeing it ;)

Last edited:
I just want to brag about this team right here. They changed from small senior 1 to large senior 1 after Cheersport. Basically got a whole new routine and a little over a month later, killed it at Battle and brought home a banner. We were hoping to get a Summit bid at Battle but...sadly, they did not get it. They hold such a special place in my heart because their dance song is my dance song from '09 that I won Cheersport with. These girls make me wish I was of age again because they would be my level appropriate team based on tumbling. They completely changed my mind about what you can do at level 1. I'm really sad to see some of these girls graduate this year :(

17498761_10155190945273385_1696341112274818223_n.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to brag about this team right here. They changed from small senior 1 to large senior 1 after Cheersport. Basically got a whole new routine and a little over a month later, killed it at Battle and brought home a banner. We were hoping to get a Summit bid at Battle but...sadly, they did not get it. They hold such a special place in my heart because their dance song is my dance song from '09 that I won Cheersport with. These girls make me wish I was of age again because they would be my level appropriate team based on tumbling. They completely changed my mind about what you can do at level 1. I'm really sad to see some of these girls graduate this year :(

17498761_10155190945273385_1696341112274818223_n.jpg
Any videos? I love the senior 1 division!

Back