All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP had a comp in Indy yesterday...Cheersport Regional. Thought it was gonna be a small comp but ended up having around 120 teams perform. We had some fierce competition but all 3 squads from our Fort Wayne location took home 1st place. Our Youth 2 went up against 7 teams, and so did Senior 3. Senior restricted was against 3 teams, got 1st and level 5 Grand Champs beating out 2 Worlds squads. What a great way to start out our season. So proud of these kids!!!

My CP had a comp in Indy yesterday...Cheersport Regional. Thought it was gonna be a small comp but ended up having around 120 teams perform. We had some fierce competition but all 3 squads from our Fort Wayne location took home 1st place. Our Youth 2 went up against 7 teams, and so did Senior 3. Senior restricted was against 3 teams, got 1st and level 5 Grand Champs beating out 2 Worlds squads. What a great way to start out our season. So proud of these kids!!!
Oh and I almost forgot...MY BABY LANDED HER JUMPS TO TUCK!!!!! She has been struggling with them this season. Only landed them about 3 or 4 times this season, but she knows how to pull through for her team when it counts!!!

I'm going to brag on my cp's team and gym. Last year it was rough for her team, they were level 2 but had a bunch of kids that did not have their bhs (like mine) so we did well but it hurt we didn't have full squad tumbling. This season they are large and have taken 1st place at both comps they have been in so far. Last weekend they competed at the Cheer America Denton Classic and not only got 1st but outscored even the Sr2 teams and got Grand Champions! We now have a full squad of BHS and almost full squad round off back handsprings.
JrCoed5 and SSOC took 1st place against very strong competition...we are so proud of these kids!

I'm going to post a Kudo to myself for this fall semester of getting healthy..I have progressed so much!

Sept 2011 Today
starting weight : 143 today's weight: 126
waist- 34 waist - 29
hips- 36 hips- 30
chest-37 chest - 31

Ive been working super hard this semester and i just wanted to post to my fierce family :D hope everyone is doing well!

My turn!
We have started strong this season and the transformations I'm seeing in my athletes is seriously blowing me away. I am having more fun this year than any other since I started CE in '08. I am grateful that our local competitors are so good--it makes us work harder and it makes winning feel awesome and losing bearable. I am thankful to Fierceboard for all the knowledge and insight and inspiration. The people I have met through this forum has enriched my life.

Oh and LSU is THE #1 college football team in the world!

Geaux Tigers!!!!

I had ACl surgery about a month ago and I am doing my PT and the dr.'s are really happy with my progress..
Wanna get back on the mat!!

I got cleared today after 9 months from ACL, MCL, and LCL surgery!! I can't wait to get back in the gym and be with my team!! It's been a long recovery but so glad it all turned out okay and i can be back the rest of my senior year!

I got cleared today after 9 months from ACL, MCL, and LCL surgery!! I can't wait to get back in the gym and be with my team!! It's been a long recovery but so glad it all turned out okay and i can be back the rest of my senior year!

That's awesome!!
My friend who plays football was hurt in the 4th game of the season. The other team tried to hurt him on purpose because there were words exchanged before the game. Their team started cheering when he went down (coach included.)
Anyways he tore his acl, mcl, and pcl. He is a Sr and this was his last year at playing ball. He was our leading player on defense. Well he didn't want his season to be over so he stuck thru the pain and it was in a brace for weeks on end and he was finally able to come back at the end of regular season and and for the first 4 playoff games. It probably wasn't the best idea but he didn't want to give up on his dream. He is now suppose to have surgery in the next couple days. I'm hopeful it didn't mess up his college ball chances if he decides to play. I know this wasn't about cheerleading but reading yours made me think of him! I'm very happy to hear the good news!!

So the entire time I've been cheering, seven years, I've been told I'm too big to fly. Tonight I partner stunted for the first time. Toss to hands, extentions, cupies, and libs. My partner told me I'm light :) I've never been more proud of myself stunting wise!

Oh, and I did my full, finnnnnallly back to being a normal, unjanky full. Still spotted though.

Back