All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's awesome!!
My friend who plays football was hurt in the 4th game of the season. The other team tried to hurt him on purpose because there were words exchanged before the game. Their team started cheering when he went down (coach included.)
Anyways he tore his acl, mcl, and pcl. He is a Sr and this was his last year at playing ball. He was our leading player on defense. Well he didn't want his season to be over so he stuck thru the pain and it was in a brace for weeks on end and he was finally able to come back at the end of regular season and and for the first 4 playoff games. It probably wasn't the best idea but he didn't want to give up on his dream. He is now suppose to have surgery in the next couple days. I'm hopeful it didn't mess up his college ball chances if he decides to play. I know this wasn't about cheerleading but reading yours made me think of him! I'm very happy to hear the good news!!
Thank you so much! That's awful to hear about your friend. I hope his surgery goes well!

2my88yt.jpg

thats all.
ignore my face. and my tummy.

2my88yt.jpg

thats all.
ignore my face. and my tummy.

Your arms!!!!
Haha that pretty cool..
I'm jealous!!!!

My daughter thinks her arms are big but she has nothing on u lol
4434bad5-77f2-cee8.jpg

She was trying to show her arms in this pic but she wouldn't stop laughing.. So it looked kinda like she was punching her self in the face!

4434bad5-7829-f363.jpg

And in this one I'm jealous because her arms looked tone even without flexing.. I want those arms!!
It's crazy how cheerleaders for the most part seem to be so in shape!!!!

Your arms!!!!
Haha that pretty cool..
I'm jealous!!!!

4434bad5-77f2-cee8.jpg

She was trying to show her arms in this pic but she wouldn't stop laughing.. So it looked kinda like she was punching her self in the face!

4434bad5-7829-f363.jpg

And in this one I'm jealous because her arms looked tone even without flexing.. I want those arms!!

Forget her arms...I want her abs! :)

Your arms!!!!
Haha that pretty cool..
I'm jealous!!!!

4434bad5-77f2-cee8.jpg

4434bad5-7829-f363.jpg

those ABS though!
its all that stunting haha. like lifting weights but x1000

My cp who has flown all of her life is now basing (main) on her level 4 team (fullups, switchups, baskets etc..) and is good at it.... lol... So proud of her

This is my daughters 2nd year of allstar cheerleading. She came to the gym with a so-so bhs, competed level 2 last year. Worked hard to obtain her level 4 skills, on an amazing level 4 this year. Has her full now for 5 months. After learning to throw her arabain in one tumbling class, she threw a pretty roundoff bhs arabain double bhs full tonight. Coach says he may start working with her on doubles soon. So excited and proud of her!!!

those ABS though!
its all that stunting haha. like lifting weights but x1000

I think the abs come from the flying since they have to use those core muscles to stay tight in the air. When cp started cheer she came from gymnastics and had tons of muscle. After she stated cheer it went away for a while because you don't condition half as long in cheer as you do in gymnastics. All of a sudden this season the 6 pack is back....so I think it must have something to do with her going in the air now.
Of course Coach Tori's "stamina training" may have something to do with it also...the kids think it's worse then going full out!

This weekend American Grand (ACDC) was the first competition for CA Las Vegas and they killed it! Every team was in first place after day one and remained on top for day two and were national champs! They also received a bid to worlds (at-large), judges choice for best dance, and the large program award! 28/29 CA teams won. So proud of my cp for landing all her passes and for the amazing performances she gave. Bullets <3

Back