College Kutztown University Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have some kids that cheered for me that cheer there. What do you want to know?

UCA program (coach is a staffer). Coed now, used to be all-girl.

I have some kids that cheered for me that cheer there. What do you want to know?

UCA program (coach is a staffer). Coed now, used to be all-girl.
Overall information, there culture, how they do at competitions, etc. I'm planning on cheering there after I transfer from a local community college.

Kutztown competed at the UCA College Nationals in Small Coed II last season but failed to advance to the finals.

Again, they compete UCA, but like most college teams, competing is not their focus. Supporting sports is the bigger focus.

They’ve only been coed for a few years (3?) and haven’t made it to finals as a coed team yet. I vaguely remember them making finals as an all-girl a few years ago, but I could be wrong about that.

They used to go to finals in All Girl back in the day... but I'm talking like 2005ish. I was looking to go there for cheer but I wasn't too impressed with the campus and Kutztown in general. I ended up at West Chester instead.

I'd say definitely visit the school and see how you like the campus because it's in the middle of nowhere pretty much!

Back