Music Kyle's new style of music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kyle does have a new style. but isn't that what a music producer is supposed to do? theyre suppose to spice it up year after year, if he'd stay with the same style he had last year forever then people would complain it's boring. he's just trying to spice it up. and i give him credit for that. it was a chance that came with a risk. and from what i've heard it turned out good. because almost all of the gyms who receive music through him have been MORE THAN HAPPY.

Before people said all of Kyle's voiceovers sounded the same. So now that he has more a variety it's too different. You can't please everyone. He is doing a huge amount of mixes this year and everyone seems very pleased with them so he must be doing something right. And although I personally love all the voiceover's that Kyle does, people asked for something different too. He's just giving the customers what that want, which is what a great business person does. To me he continue's to bring originality to each mix, which is very difficult to do when mixing that many different tracks.

First of all, dont start off saying you arent downing custom grooves, and then start downing him. Second of all, have you ever stopped to think maybe BIGGER gyms put more effort and thought into their music? I for one, send my cheer DJ a song list that is very specific, and I know most big name gyms do to. When Kyle did my gyms music, I sent him all our songs and trusted him to pick some pyramid music out himself. Im also sure that if your gym is unhappy with the music, you could tell Kyle (or any DJ for that matter) and he would take your suggestions and fix it. But my guess is, you didnt pick out good enough songs if you arent happy with your music. Also, if Kyle were to see this, considering he did your gym, it might not make you or your gym look too tactful. I would recommend deleting this and if you are truely unhappy with your music, go pick out your own songs, and have your coach or owner handle the matter. Peace, Love, and Turkey.

Totally agree. My gym is not a "big" gym and I think we had one of his best worlds 2010 mixes. He is also doing great this year by topping last years mix. Its all about how you work with your music guy. If you don't put the same effort into it as the music guy of course you aren't going to like it. And like Rudags said..if their is something you don't like I KNOW kyle would fix it in a heartbeat. Itch for the Blitch<3

Back