All-Star Lady Jags 2018 Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2017
The black shoe with the pink sole. Who makes them? I assume they’re customized. Can’t see manufacturer name in closeup pics. But those flashes of pink when they tumble are everything.

Thanks so much. Follow-up question, if you’re able: where are their uniforms from? I’m curious about those knee-high socks/leggings, especially the lacy ones from another TG team and I don’t seem to recognise the design from Varsity or Rebel. I love how they’re juuuust shy of too stripper-y.

Last edited:
Thanks so much. Follow-up question, if you’re able: where are their uniforms from? I’m curious about those knee-high socks/leggings, especially the lacy ones from another TG team and I don’t seem to recognise the design from Varsity or Rebel. I love how they’re juuuust shy of too stripper-y.
Its rebel

It was a compliment, @CardioJo and @tojofasho. I imagine you’re taking issue with my calling them “stripper-y.” I didn’t call them “stripper-y,” I said they were “just shy of” and that’s why I love them. The uniforms successfully embody a flirty yet athletic look that is appropriate for the age group. And given the black sheer panels, the white lace, and the thigh-highs in this year’s uniforms, I’m guessing that was their intent:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QCZXlaJHAsg/maxresdefault.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-CEAdjWsAIB6vM.jpg

And that’s fine with me. I would’ve killed to have worn a uniform like this instead of boxy 90’s fabric. And that’s why I’m on here asking where I can find a similar design. I thought that was made clear in the post. I’m not disparaging this uniform or the gym behind it. I hope you understand.

Last edited:
It was a compliment, @CardioJo and @tojofasho. I imagine you’re taking issue with my calling them “stripper-y.” I didn’t call them “stripper-y,”

There are over 170,000 words in the English Dictionary. Within those words are probably a good 100 that are synonymous with "stripper-y" or as you say "just shy of too stripper-y" that carries less sexually degrading undertone. Perhaps rethinking what you say about minors would be wise. Just a thought.

K.

I’d love to debate this more with you, but the wildfires are eating my state alive again this year so I’m too busy organising a slumber party for my girls so they can focus on something other than their houses being evacuated. So that’s why I’m not responding to this henceforth. So say whatever you have to say, just know I won’t be reading it.

But before I go, I’ll leave with this: it’s not okay for me to compliment a uniform, but it’s fine for everyone to mock Cheer Savannah’s uniforms and nobody says a word? I guess because it was considered funny to do so only four months ago? I’d just ask you keep your outrage consistent.

Last edited:
K.

I’d love to debate this more with you, but the wildfires are eating my state alive again this year so I’m too busy organising a slumber party for my girls so they can focus on something other than their houses being evacuated. So that’s why I’m not responding to this henceforth. So say whatever you have to say, just know I won’t be reading it.

But before I go, I’ll leave with this: it’s not okay for me to compliment a uniform, but it’s fine for everyone to mock Cheer Savannah’s uniforms and nobody says a word about how tacky and juvenile that is? I guess because it was considered funny to do so only four months ago? I’d just ask you keep your outrage consistent.
They weren't sexualized comments. Enjoy your slumber party and I wish the best for everyone during this trying time. Have a great day.

PLOT TWIST: I know I said I was done with post, but my foster cat had her kittens! And I’m naming each one after my dislikes! And not in a snarky or passive-aggressive way either. Seriously, if I offended you with my post, please accept my naming my foster kittens after your Fierceboard names as my sincere apology.

Backstory: the reason I’m so excited is because this cat was rescued from a fire danger area and we did not expect her or her litter to survive. But she did! And so did all her kittens! And the girls staying over at my house tonight while their neighborhoods are evac’d were around for the birth (which I really didn’t want them to see in case everyone was stillborn), and they’ve have been so mature and helpful about it despite how gross the process is. And now the kittens are cleaned up and the girls are taking IG pics and it’s been the perfect distraction for them and I’m just so happy I could cry/am crying.

So anyway, to anyone who disliked my post: sorry for offending you. It was certainly not my intent to be inappropriate. I really value the opinions that I receive on this site and do not want to alienate myself or anyone else with my words or actions. This past week has made me realize the things that are really important, and internet scuffles aren’t one of them.

Now I’m off to take pics of the kittens. I’ll post them and their accompanying Fierce names in the “everything else” section when they stop looking gross.

I don't want to sound rude... you like how the uniform looks stripper-y? you do know your talking about 12-19 year olds, right?
Sorry to say, but some uniforms are kind of.....I don’t know the wording....but.....Between no back,,,,misc straps....not bra friendly....short skirts and shorts barely cover the booty....in other words...CRAZY... for such athletic strong people!!!’

Sorry to say, but some uniforms are kind of.....I don’t know the wording....but.....Between no back,,,,misc straps....not bra friendly....short skirts and shorts barely cover the booty....in other words...CRAZY... for such athletic strong people!!!’
inappropriate could be a good word or ill-engineered, not conducive to the sport, counterproductive in having cheer be recognized as a true sport.

PLOT TWIST: I know I said I was done with post, but my foster cat had her kittens! And I’m naming each one after my dislikes! And not in a snarky or passive-aggressive way either. Seriously, if I offended you with my post, please accept my naming my foster kittens after your Fierceboard names as my sincere apology.

Backstory: the reason I’m so excited is because this cat was rescued from a fire danger area and we did not expect her or her litter to survive. But she did! And so did all her kittens! And the girls staying over at my house tonight while their neighborhoods are evac’d were around for the birth (which I really didn’t want them to see in case everyone was stillborn), and they’ve have been so mature and helpful about it despite how gross the process is. And now the kittens are cleaned up and the girls are taking IG pics and it’s been the perfect distraction for them and I’m just so happy I could cry/am crying.

So anyway, to anyone who disliked my post: sorry for offending you. It was certainly not my intent to be inappropriate. I really value the opinions that I receive on this site and do not want to alienate myself or anyone else with my words or actions. This past week has made me realize the things that are really important, and internet scuffles aren’t one of them.

Now I’m off to take pics of the kittens. I’ll post them and their accompanying Fierce names in the “everything else” section when they stop looking gross.

Cool beans-If one is orange I'd like that one to be my namesake, tyia!

Back