All-Star Lanyards For The Cheerleading Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 17, 2010
Just a heads up......only athletes and coaches will receive a lanyard when checking in at the Worlds tents. In the past everyone got one to hold ur ID and park pass. So if u haven't left yet you may want to bring your old one from years past so moms,dads and siblings can keep track of everything to get on the buses. It's sort of hard to keep that stuff in ur pockets and then dig it out to get on the buses.

Just a heads up......only athletes and coaches will receive a lanyard when checking in at the Worlds tents. In the past everyone got one to hold ur ID and park pass. So if u haven't left yet you may want to bring your old one from years past so moms,dads and siblings can keep track of everything to get on the buses. It's sort of hard to keep that stuff in ur pockets and then dig it out to get on the buses.
thanks for letting me know! packing it in my carryon now since im an alternate!

i wish they were still giving them out becuase they make so much money at worlds, you would think theyd hand out a free lanyard that prolly costs them not even a dollar each bc they order such large quantities of them.

Tonight they were beginning to give them ouT after some complaining. They are selling a special lanyard in the store for $5 so it seems it may have been a way to make more money.

Back