All-Star Large Senior 4.2 Teams Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 19, 2013
So I was put on Stingray Allstars Blush, Large Senior 4.2. Do any of you guys know of any other teams in that division? This is Stingrays' very first 4.2 team so we're new. Teams?

I don't know if it's large yet (first practice is Friday) but CP was put on 4.2 at CEA-Kernersville. Best of luck to you this season!!

Fierce Board "Wiki" is listing the following teams so far:

Large Senior 4.2
Charlotte Extreme​
Cheer Corp. Allstars Captains​
Intensity Allstars​
Pacific Coast Magic Allure (Laguna)​
Stingray Allstars Blush (Marietta)​

I don't know if it's large yet (first practice is Friday) but CP was put on 4.2 at CEA-Kernersville. Best of luck to you this season!!

So did my best friend. If she makes school cheer (Tryouts next week) she may just do 4.2 or Coed with school cheer

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

So did my best friend. If she makes school cheer (Tryouts next week) she may just do 4.2 or Coed with school cheer

Congrats to her! CP doesn't really know anyone, we just started visiting CEA in April and we live an hour and a half away, but she's pretty excited to be on a senior team and getting to learn level 4 stunts :)

Congrats to her! CP doesn't really know anyone, we just started visiting CEA in April and we live an hour and a half away, but she's pretty excited to be on a senior team and getting to learn level 4 stunts :)

Good luck to her:) does she base/fly/back?

She's a back-although being on a senior team, that could change. She's always been the tall one on junior teams, but she's average height.

My friend bases... She's really good. She ended up one maning me (I'm a flyer) because my secondary base didn't know what she was doing. My back had her wrists and I was in a lib. It was pretty cool but I believe you have some good bases on that team so good luck :) hope she has a good season

Looks like CEA-Kernersville (Senior Silver 4.2) is going to be large. 34 on the roster posted today.

Back