All-Star Large Senior Breakdowns

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

also, may we all please stop saying that any one of these teams is OBVIOUSLY going to win Worlds, or saying that teams are "untouchable" because in case no one has realized, if all 3 of these teams hit this weekend, 99.9% of us would not be able to find a winner, and I'm sure the judges would have an extremely difficult time too, this division is the LAST division I would ever consider being completely one team's.. so people really need to stop acting like it's SO obvious Team A is gonna win..

Totally my biggest pet peeve right now - it annoys me SO MUCH! I agree!!!!

also, may we all please stop saying that any one of these teams is OBVIOUSLY going to win Worlds, or saying that teams are "untouchable" because in case no one has realized, if all 3 of these teams hit this weekend, 99.9% of us would not be able to find a winner, and I'm sure the judges would have an extremely difficult time too, this division is the LAST division I would ever consider being completely one team's.. so people really need to stop acting like it's SO obvious Team A is gonna win..

Can we add to that people saying a team is going to win because they "deserve" it? Like any of these teams isn't working as hard as the next. I find that so annoying. They all work hard and the team that does the best at any given competition is the one that deserves the win, not the one that hasn't won in awhile (or ever), lost their spot last year, or won the spot last year.

Can we add to that people saying a team is going to win because they "deserve" it? Like any of these teams isn't working as hard as the next. I find that so annoying. They all work hard and the team that does the best at any given competition is the one that deserves the win, not the one that hasn't won in awhile (or ever), lost their spot last year, or won the spot last year.
This. How do you quanitfy what is required for a team to 'deserve' to win? What is the total of 'heart and soul' that a team needs to magically eject from their bodies in order to 'deserve' the win? You can't. Teams win with skills..nobody deserves a win any other way.

That's what happens when I've been stuck in my house for almost a week. For anyone who's curious, I did a mix between Day 1 and Day 2 videos (whichever I could see the best).
Thx F!ERCE! It actually helps seeing the breakdown then watching the routine. Sorry you weren't feeling well, but it worked in our favor!

Shooting Stars in Indy

Standing Tumbling

- 6 Standing Fulls, 6 One To Fulls
- 6 Toe Fulls
- 8 Three to Doubles, 2 Three to Fulls?
- 3 Two to Doubles
- 1 Hand Hand Whip Punch Double, 1 Hand Hand Full Punch Double
(Formations are hard to see, I could’ve easily missed stuff)

(Total: 20 ending in fulls, 13 ending in doubles)

Elite Sequence

- 7 1.5 Ups to Immediate Stretch, 1 Half Up to Stretch, 1 Straight Up Stretch, 9 Bow n Arrows
- 6 Release Half Turn Star? Transition, 1 Ball up to Squish
- 3 Switchups to Bow, Stretch
- 6 Tuck Inversions to Squish
- 7 Stretch to Scale Tick Tocks, 2 Lib power press Scales, Double Downs

First Running Tumbling

- 7 ROBHS Doubles, 1 ROBHS Full (rippled)
- 7 ROBHS Doubles, 1 ROBHS Full (synced)

(Total: 14 ending in Doubles, 2 ending in Fulls)

Jumps

- 33 Hurdler Hurdlers
- 33 Triple Toe Backs

Running Tumbling

- 1 RO BHS Double Punch Double
- 1 FHS PF ROBHS Double, 1 FHS PF ROBHS Full (synced)
- 2 RO Whip BHS Fulls (synced)
- 4 PH ROBHS Fulls (synced)
- 1 RO Arabian ROBHS BHS Double? This one was hard to see..
- 1 RO Pike-Half (never know what that’s called) ROBHS Whip Punch Double
- 1 RO Whip Arabian ROBHS Whip Punch Double
- 1 ROBHS Double

(Total: 6 ending in Doubles [5 specialty], 7 ending in fulls [7 specialty])

Secondary Stunt

- 7 Switchups to Stretch, Double down

Baskets

-7 Mix of Kick Doubles and Switch Kick Doubles

Either my eyes are deceiving me or on day two at least one of their first bow-n-arrows is a fake (hand behind the leg)

I took the liberty of breaking down their dances for everyone...

DANCE

F5

1 Great wall of china
12 Duck under walk throughs
12 Side to side Can-Can steps
1 Runway model walk up the front
1 Tranny kick
8 circle shampoo commercial falls
1 Fierce triple axel leg turn in the center
1 softball pitch wind up
30 shimmies
1 walk over people transition
1 mini pyramid
36 "five" hand motions

CEA

3 Group poses
18 jump tuck jumps
2 groups of karate ninja chops "till the beat drops"
6 Hyena group kicks
7 Clap "in between your knees"
14,738 Shimmies (throughout the dance)
1 Big black girl
15 X'ing you outs

haha yussss I go back in this thread every day just to read this breakdown <3333

I took the liberty of breaking down their dances for everyone...

DANCE

F5

1 Great wall of china
12 Duck under walk throughs
12 Side to side Can-Can steps
1 Runway model walk up the front
1 Tranny kick
8 circle shampoo commercial falls
1 Fierce triple axel leg turn in the center
1 softball pitch wind up
30 shimmies
1 walk over people transition
1 mini pyramid
36 "five" hand motions

CEA

3 Group poses
18 jump tuck jumps
2 groups of karate ninja chops "till the beat drops"
6 Hyena group kicks
7 Clap "in between your knees"
14,738 Shimmies (throughout the dance)
1 Big black girl
15 X'ing you outs

i LIVE for the black girl that becomes point at "Hit me, Hit me, Hit me baby one more time"
Anyone know who she is cause she is FIERCE

i LIVE for the black girl that becomes point at "Hit me, Hit me, Hit me baby one more time"
Anyone know who she is cause she is FIERCE

She is a hoot. And I know she will not mind being known as the "black girl" so don't worry about that at all. I'm kidding a bit, and I know you did not mean it that way from the spirit of your post, but we do need to move past this color thing a bit. I have never heard the "white girl" flying point or similar. I think there are 9-10 "black girls" on SE, everyone here just thinks of them as friends and teamates.

Thanks to everyone who broke down the routines so far... Idont think I would have the patience to break down routines :p

Back