All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just confused on why such a large point difference. All year long at every competition raw scores were similar. I would think that it would be a lot closer since so many teams hit. Even if you add 5 back to WC it is still a large gap to CEA.

SE did have a stunt bobble but otherwise PERFECT
and stars were flawless.. i wish i knew what the deductions were from :s

Go look at the videos they are on youtube at this point. SE is UNREAL. Thats why there is such a big point difference because everything is SE's routine today was above and beyond.

Go look at the videos they are on youtube at this point. SE is UNREAL. Thats why there is such a big point difference because everything is SE's routine today was above and beyond.

They are also super clean, and can put on a show. Overall Appeal of CEA - 10's 10's 10's ShaBAM!

so i am at worlds, watch wcss, and studied the videos! WHERE is the safety deduction in the pyramid?!

After watching both videos I think CEA just put on their best routine ever. WCSS was sloppy on jumps and some other timing issues on stunts and tumbling. Hopefully CEA didn't peak a day early. I would love to see them hit again tomorrow, but WCSS put on their best routine also. IMO WCSS did good today, but not their best!

When Madi hit the ball up to tic tock and the coaches went crazy I almost cried cause I was so happy and i felt their emotions!! I gotta say CEA should win!! i've never had goosebumps like that about any other team not even my own WOW

I think that Stars were clean but it is really the timing issues that are killing them! And where is this safety violation in the pyramid??

wcdad said:
F5 had a stunt not complete but looked great.
Looked at the vid and Tsunami was clearly better today...looks like the judges got it right today..tomorrow is a new day

Back