All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that Stars were clean but it is really the timing issues that are killing them! And where is this safety violation in the pyramid??

I was watching and the only thing that I saw that could be something is the pyramid during the tumbling section....the express up, all three groups, but at one point all three of them are released and holding on to each other, now I would think because express ups are legal in that division it would be ok, but I think it is them all being attached that makes it possibly not legal, that is all I can find.

Anyone else?

airbornecheer said:
I was watching and the only thing that I saw that could be something is the pyramid during the tumbling section....the express up, all three groups, but at one point all three of them are released and holding on to each other, now I would think because express ups are legal in that division it would be ok, but I think it is them all being attached that makes it possibly not legal, that is all I can find.

Anyone else?
Correct that is what the legality was for. It will be fixed tomorrow.

unfortunately i've been at work all day! but i just came home and watched the top 5 teams. Now don't get me wrong i think tsunami was really good, but by no means do i think they should be ahead of F5! especially with 2 tt. F5 was cleaner, more entertaining, and has more difficulty. I don't get it? I'm also surprised cheer athletics is in 3rd? they were sloppyyy. Couldn't find a video of FCA but heard they hit. Is there one on youtube?

so rpoud of cea! they just had the energy needed!!! needless to say ..what could be better all the top teams hit and the places are as is!!! good luck tomorrow hope everyone ends the season with a perfect shwing!

I have NEVER seen a performance in Large Senior like the one from CEA Senior Elite today. They took my breath away.

Tsunami could careless about day 2 , they beat f5 day 1 at worlds lol haha

Please dont. Tsunami wants to go out there both days and do the absolute best they can do, and show what they have been working so hard for all season. Not one person on that teams goal for worlds was "to beat f5 day 1 of worlds", if any team for that matter goes there with the intentions and goals to be happy with beating one specific team one day of a two day competition, then they shouldn't even be there. I am SO proud of Tsunami btw, I have watched you guys working so hard all season and you have come such a long way, you girls deserve this! And Sr. Elite....gives me chills every time! :)

nescoach said:
unfortunately i've been at work all day! but i just came home and watched the top 5 teams. Now don't get me wrong i think tsunami was really good, but by no means do i think they should be ahead of F5! especially with 2 tt. F5 was cleaner, more entertaining, and has more difficulty. I don't get it? I'm also surprised cheer athletics is in 3rd? they were sloppyyy. Couldn't find a video of FCA but heard they hit. Is there one on youtube?
I disagee with the more difficulty.. Tsunami stunts are far more difficult than f5..however I will agree with you about more "entertaining" and superior tumbling

Just wanted to say one more quick thing about this division (wrote a long comment on the other thread). I believe this was the one to watch this year for sure. I also believe, after watching the top 8 teams perform that these girls are so incredibly talented and nobody should take anything away from any of them. However, when all is said and done this year, and Worlds draws to a close...I have no doubt that the performance that Sr. Elite gave tonight is going to be the one thing everyone remembers.

yeah their stunt was beautiful i have to admit. but i think that was the only part of both routines that was more difficult

agree, f5 might tumble well but that is not what the judges r lookin for and the marlins stunts r only 2nd to cea. they deserve 4th and willprobably do better 2mro. watch out 2 and 3!

Back