All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not nice. I imagine that all teams care about day 2 because that is where the winners are determined.

Tsunami is already a winner because the goal was to show what they are made of. Not just the potential but the real life affect of tsunami. So though you may imagine that all teams may care about day 2 because you believe winners are determined there, tsunami has shown itself as the real deal breaking the top 4 in the world day 1. Who would have thought it to be possible when teams have been trying to do this very thing for years and yet Tsunamii did it in 1. I do not wish to convey arrogance because this is claiming to be something that they are not. Tsunami is confident because of what they have been able to accomplish in just one year. People have made outrageous comments about Tsunami claiming that they are going to win worlds and yet I do not see any evidence of this. What Tsunami really is claiming to be is a team filled with regular girls who didn't have to submit a video to tryout or have a double full or standing full just to make the team. They are representative of what most cheerleaders are just hard workers who have been inspired by their coaches to strive for more than what they originally believe was possible. So what we are witnessing is the power of hard work, dedication, disciplin, respect, and the unrelenting pursuit of excellence. The coaching staff has proven itself to be top notch and one of the best around wether you agree or not I will stake a claim on this until I see someone top what they have done in such a short sweet time. So I reiterate that Tsunami goes into day two with no worries at all!!!!!!!!

I have a problem with the calculating comment, this is competitive cheer, of course the coaches consider what division they would do best in, and if you are not you are not a good coach.

I am not associated with either team and enjoy them both as competitors, but Tsunami looked much cleaner and to me their partner stunts appear harder than MTs. JMO. But I would love to see both of them top 3 - GO MARYLAND!

Just a reminder to please keep it respectful. Sure support your teams but play nice. Thanks and enjoy Finals today!!

i posted this in the worlds update day 2 thread but i thought i'd put it on here too since this is the large senior thread...

senior elite dropped a stunt, had a bobble, tumbling touch down, and a girl threw a tuck in running tumbling

Worlds Updates Lg Sr 5

As of Saturday:

Senior Elite 1st
Stars 2nd
Panthers 3rd
Marlins 4th
F5 5th

Sunday:
Senior Elite- 1 stunt fell
Stars- hit routine
F5- hit routine 1 bobble

Large Senior All Girl Level 5

1 Cheer Extreme Allstar Large Senior All Star Challenge

2 World Cup All-Stars Shooting Stars Athletic Championships

3 Cheer Athletics Panthers Cheer America Championships

4 Maryland Marlins All-Stars Tsunami Cheer Tech

http://iasfworlds.org/worlds/results/cheer/

Those are day 1 placements. It's perfectly fine to post 'em, just wanted to eliminate any confusion that might cause :)

Sorry if this has already been asked but I am wondering why the gold, silver, and bronze champions perform again later on tonight?

But, congratulations for CEA and all the other competitors this weekend. Everyone worked extremely hard!

Sorry if this has already been asked but I am wondering why the gold, silver, and bronze champions perform again later on tonight?

But, congratulations for CEA and all the other competitors this weekend. Everyone worked extremely hard!
I would say just to showcase their awesome talent.

I heard it is for ESPN. they were not there during the performances of Large senior. I wonder why they didn't have Unlimited or the other teams come back? It's too bad though, I thought TG was the best performance of the day!

Those are day 1 placements. It's perfectly fine to post 'em, just wanted to eliminate any confusion that might cause :)

That is the cut and paste under the Day 2 page of the worlds results area... they might have made a mistake???? i only cut and pasted

(at the time of posting it was correct from the web site.. they have now updated..... i only cut and paste what is there at the snapshot)

Back