All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard it is for ESPN. they were not there during the performances of Large senior. I wonder why they didn't have Unlimited or the other teams come back? It's too bad though, I thought TG was the best performance of the day!

I agree best performance of the competition thus far!!!!!

World Cup was scored 7 and 8 in the dance, CEA i was told scored a 10. WC scored 7 and 8 in tumbling.. there is the difference in the score. The judges did not like what WC Brought to worlds this year. I would strongly disagree with the tumbling score. The Stars were one of the only teams to bring elite lvl 5 tumbling to worlds and hit. I do not know how they were scored so low, But I am not a judge..

3 golds and a Sliver in 4 years is nothing to take lightly. Very proud of my daughters, all 36 of them.

World Cup was scored 7 and 8 in the dance, CEA i was told scored a 10. WC scored 7 and 8 in tumbling.. there is the difference in the score. The judges did not like what WC Brought to worlds this year. I would strongly disagree with the tumbling score. The Stars were one of the only teams to bring elite lvl 5 tumbling to worlds and hit. I do not know how they were scored so low, But I am not a judge..

3 golds and a Sliver in 4 years is nothing to take lightly. Very proud of my daughters, all 36 of them.

I am seriously disgusted with that..unreal. Love you stars!

WC scored 7 - 8 in tumbling?!!! Thats crazy!!

YEP!! yes it is

That doesnt really even make sense. I will say that IMO their tumbling didnt have quiteee the execution today that it usually does, but thats certainly nothing to drop them into the 7 and 8 range.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

wcdad said:

I agree that is an amazing record, and a awesome accomplishment. But I do disagree that they are the only team to bring elite lvl 5 tumbling. There were a few other teams that had amazing elite lvl 5 tumbling, and you can't take that away from other teams. WC is amazing, but there are other amazing teams in this division as well.

how is that possible? tumbling and dance are two of stars best attributes. even with their tiny mistakes, they should have scored MUCH higher in those categories...wow judging can be messed up

I agreed with the tumbling, it really doesn't make much sense. Also don't really understand the score for dance.However i am not a judge either. I would be very proud too, they did a fantastic job! congratulations on the silver :)

Back