All-Star Largest All Star Program By State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would guess East Celebrity Elite is the biggest in MA? I don't know the statistics of Sparks, Full House, Spirit Central or PRO...

Pro could be - I think they're up to 3 locations now. But I would think that ECE is bigger than the other 3.

I was at ECN's Pep Rally and I think they have 12 Full Year teams. Unless TSC doesn't update their teams on the website they aren't the largest.

From my understanding, two teams consist primarily of cross overs.
(Senior 3 Blackout in Particular I know has Youth 3 Flyers on it).

Just passing along - what the conception is.
x6fukx.png

From my understanding, two teams consist primarily of cross overs.
(Senior 3 Blackout in Particular I know has Youth 3 Flyers on it).

Just passing along - what the conception is.
x6fukx.png
Maybe they do I don't know since my CP doesn't cheer there. They must have an issue with available flyers at that level otherwise they would have went small instead of bring the Yth 3 girls up to Senior.

World cup has 20 teams not including half year. Only 4 teams are small i think. Even if every team were small it would mean 400 athletes, knowing that isn't the case, i would say there are well over 500. It is most likely over 600 with half year teams.
Do you know if WC has the largest numbers of teams and CPs out of one location.

I think Ray's and Cheer Athletics are ahead possibly.
@WCMAN

I would say the same. WC is probably top 5 for single location numbers. I know there were over 500 athletes when i coached in 07-08 ( but there were 2 locations then) I added up what i think each team has number wise and including satellites it is about 625

Twist & Shout is the largest in Oklahoma. This year we have 4 locations, 3 of which have competitive teams. I believe with all 3 locations combined we have 18 teams now. That includes rec and exhibition teams. :)

South Carolina would be between ACX and Rockstar. Anyone know which one edges the other out?
Kentucky would be Gym Tyme
Tennessee?
ECE always confuses me, they have a CT and MA location right? Which one is the bigger of the two?

South Carolina would be between ACX and Rockstar. Anyone know which one edges the other out?
Tennessee?
ECE always confuses me, they have a CT and MA location right? Which one is the bigger of the two?
I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure the "main" location is Tewksbury, MA?

Tennessee?
If we are going by State, I'm not quite sure where ECE would fit in. Probably one of the biggest single gyms in MA. I believe both Cheer Factor and PRO Athletics have 3 locations, but I don't know if that still adds up to the size of ECE.

Latest posts

Back