All-Star Largest All Star Program By State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TG Miami trains about 350 and Naples about 150.

Ultimate and Orlando have also acquired more locations in the past year so their totals might be up there as well.

ECE as a whole is the largest in New England with 3 gyms and I beleive even though we only have one in MA we are still larger than Pro because most of our teams are large and many of theres are small.

TG Miami trains about 350 and Naples about 150.

Ultimate and Orlando have also acquired more locations in the past year so their totals might be up there as well.
I'm not sure how many teams Orlando has, but I know in the past year they got a new gym (formerly UCF Allstars) and also bought out nations allstars. I think they have around 12 teams but im not positive.

Rockstars main location is the biggest of any. I know last year they had a Anderson and Asheville, NC location, but I'm thinking they closed...(someone correct me if I'm wrong)

ACX has the main Columbia location, a Charleston gym, and a Myrtle Beach gym. Overall I would probably put them about even.
Correct, Greenville is the only location now. I know they have at least 12 teams this year. I'd guess both gyms are pretty close in total numbers.

Back