All-Star Largest All Star Program By State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Carolina would be between ACX and Rockstar. Anyone know which one edges the other out?
Kentucky would be Gym Tyme
Tennessee?
ECE always confuses me, they have a CT and MA location right? Which one is the bigger of the two?
Technically ECE has three locations: NH, MA, and CT. I would say MA is probably the biggest followed by CT. NH is considerably smaller and mostly runs off of half year teams.. probably not the biggest in NH actually.

With 49 Teams, I think Courtney & Co. have it locked down for most locations / athletes in the country. (World even).
Ask her for an athlete count. Teams may not be a great indicator with cross overs.

How many gyms does CA have now?

Ask her for an athlete count. Teams may not be a great indicator with cross overs.

How many gyms does CA have now?
Cali has, San Diego, San Marcos, Camarillo, Las Vegas, and Livermore

I think Courtney is around 960 athletes?

Not sure about the size of FCA, HotCheer and Fire and Ice..

At State All Stars we have 10 teams and 170 athletes at 1 location, so we might be up there for PA.

I'd lean towards Fire and Ice. I know last year there were ten teams, plus special needs. but I'm not sure about this year. I want to say there are more, but I'm not 100% sure.

I would say biggest single location programs would be Stingrays, WC and Cheer Athletics. Pretty sure all of those gyms have over 500 athletes WITHOUT any half year teams, tumbling classes, etc. I would venture to guess they have 500+ full year all star team athletes. Not sure any other program ranks up there with those three as far as a single location.

Back