All-Star Largest All Star Program By State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rocket Elite out of Easton, PA has about 210 Cheerleaders and that does not include the half year or special needs teams. Not sure if I'm right but I always assumed that FCA was one of the biggest in PA.

top gun in the biggest gym in florida. and i would say for Massachusettes Pro Athletics. ECE only has one gym in Ma. and one is Ct. while Pro has 3 gyms in ma

If we are going by State, I'm not quite sure where ECE would fit in. Probably one of the biggest single gyms in MA. I believe both Cheer Factor and PRO Athletics have 3 locations, but I don't know if that still adds up to the size of ECE.
Cheer Factor only has two locations

So is this by number of athletes or locations...? Because everyone seems to be getting a bit confused between the two. :confused:

I think many people are throwing out locations because it seems that the more locations you have the more athletes the gym would have, but that isn't always the case at all.

ECE as a whole is the largest in New England with 3 gyms and I beleive even though we only have one in MA we are still larger than Pro because most of our teams are large and many of theres are small.
It is my understanding that most athletes at ECE are on at least two teams - is this true?

I thinking that it should be number of athletes per program, since some programs have multiple locations. Obviously Stingrays, Cheer Athletics and California Allstars would prob be top of the list...if this is the case I'm sure ACE has to be in there somewhere too. Would be nice to hear from owners or head coaches and see who has the most athletes in all locations...who wins by number of athletes?

You probably have different "winners" depending on how you define it. Most total athletes across all programs? Most unique all star cheer athletes in one location? Most unique athletes in all locations? Most "roster spots" (counting cross competes multiple times)? Do you count special needs, parent, half-year, rec, or other "non-typical" teams?

You probably have different "winners" depending on how you define it. Most total athletes across all programs? Most unique all star cheer athletes in one location? Most unique athletes in all locations? Most "roster spots" (counting cross competes multiple times)? Do you count special needs, parent, half-year, rec, or other "non-typical" teams?
I could see adding anyone who competes. So count Special needs, parent squads, half year teams. Don't count cross competing and I'm not sure what you mean by unique?

I could see adding anyone who competes. So count Special needs, parent squads, half year teams. Don't count cross competing and I'm not sure what you mean by unique?

I mean 1 person that competes on 3 teams counts as 1, not 3. You don't count the same person multiple times.

I think that the numbers for "regular" all star kids is probably pretty similar between Rays, CA, and WC. (low 500s?) If you count half year teams (i think they have 250+), then Stingrays likely has the most out of a single location. CA has around 650 including all competitive programs (NOT counting HS teams)

If you start counting multiple gyms, then Cali, CEA, ACE, and the Premier gyms could jump ahead - you would have to ask them.

I am interested in how many athletes ACE has at each location. Since they have gyms in Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee it is possible that they claim largest program in 2 states (AL and TN).

I would count how many athletes (athletes only counted 1 time) the program has in a certain state (ECE, ACE, and Cali would have totals for multiple states). Just because a gym has multiple locations in 1 state doesn't mean they have as many athletes as a gym that has 1 location. Look at CA they have 1 location and have more athletes then SOT who has 2 locations. Also the number of teams can't determine how large a program is because of the number of crossovers or having teams that aren't filled all the way or have extra athletes.

Also will dance teams be counted as well?

Back