All-Star Largest Cheer Competition Ever, Cheersport Has Over 900 Teams.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All senior 5 teams went on around the same time last year. If you want to watch a bunch of level 5 teams, plan ahead of time. Print the schedule out on your drive/flight to ATL, and highlight all teams you want to see. Then figure out which arena, and plan very carefully. lol. This is what my mom and I have done for the past 2 years. We've gone as spectators the past 2 years and it was fun but it sucks that the level 5 teams literally go at the same time. I complained about it last year online, and they called me right away. Which is another reason why Cheersport is so great, they take care of complaints. My complaint wasn't really something they could really do much about anyway though.

I think the scoresheet is why it draws so many people in the first place. It is one of the only competitions that an underdog can come in and over take a big dog who happened to have a touch-down or a stunt fall and become a National Champion. I don't like it a bit and disagree with the system. But I do think that is the draw.

If a big dog has touchdowns or a fallen stunt, most likely they don't deserve to be a national champion in the first place, no matter what the host company is.

Cheersport is you hit clean, you should win... I wish more comps were like that. I love that you get 25 point deductions for stunts falling! Thats wonderful! HIT!

Cheersport is you hit clean, you should win... I wish more comps were like that. I love that you get 25 point deductions for stunts falling! Thats wonderful! HIT!

me too! i LOVE cheersports deduction system.

I hate that just because you have tons of difficulty - and dont hit, you can still score well at some competitions. Hit your routines (that no one is doing this year)

Were gonna put together a cheersport survival guide for the board. All tips and tricks y'all know to enjoy cheersport please feel free to post and add.

All levels will be competing throughout the day, so there's no way to tell right now. You'll just have to wait until the schedule comes out, get out the highlighter and/or wait until someone puts out a spreadsheet of the event.

The Spreadsheet was so awesome last year - someone please do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill make the cheersport wiki now for you all to edit.

With the universal scoresheet this will be fixed. That will be the best thing ever to happen to cheersport.

Not looking forward to the universal scoresheet at all, but many people are. I like choosing different companies for their scoresheets

Not looking forward to the universal scoresheet at all, but many people are. I like choosing different companies for their scoresheets

I think when cheer was growing this had merit. Nowadays I dont think that what happens on the mat should change depending on where you are.

this is my first year competing at cheersport and omg over 900 teams that is alot! i have a question if anyone can help, say your in the level 3 or 4 division and want to watch a team like stingrays orange do you know if you would be able to watch them like do they put level 5 teams later on then the 3's and 4's? thanks..

No the teams are randomly placed in every arena...You very well may miss them, but you may not..I would say mke a schedule of the teams you want to see, versus when you are meeting your own team, performing, etc... I hope that helps! Cheers!!

Back