Largest Independant Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Which are are the top 10 Independent Events when looking at all level 1-5?

Which are are the top 10 Independent Events when looking at level 1-4 only?

Which are are the top 10 Independent Events when looking at all level 1-5?

Which are are the top 10 Independent Events when looking at level 1-4 only?

Cheersport is #1 for Levels 1-5 and 1-4. I don't know what numbers 2-10 are. Cheersport is the only event with 300 or more cheer teams that is not a Varsity or JAM Brand event. They do participate in the Varsity Family Plan.

Cheersport is #1 for Levels 1-5 and 1-4. I don't know what numbers 2-10 are. Cheersport is the only event with 300 or more cheer teams that is not a Varsity or JAM Brand event. They do participate in the Varsity Family Plan.

They are not a Varsity brand company but they have some sort of partnership or something right? Because you get a rebate with the varsity family plan for Cheersport?

They are not a Varsity brand company but they have some sort of partnership or something right? Because you get a rebate with the varsity family plan for Cheersport?

There are a few non-Varsity companies that participate in the Family Plan. Cheersport, US Spirit, and more recently Champion Cheer and Dance come to mind.

It's going to be hard for anyone other than event producers to answer you questions about the largest events by brand. I only know the top events because I was trying to figure out the largest 5 events for a Spirit Post article, but wound up listing all the events with more than 300 teams, which is only 7. The best way to get an approximation of the largest events may be to look at how many Paid Worlds Bids an event offers, because bids are tied to an events size. A problem with this idea is events that are large that don't award bids, such as Spirit Sports' Myrtle Beach event.

Here's a link to the article:
http://spiritpost.com/blog/2010/05/largest-all-star-cheer-events/

It's going to be hard for anyone other than event producers to answer you questions about the largest events by brand. I only know the top events because I was trying to figure out the largest 5 events for a Spirit Post article, but wound up listing all the events with more than 300 teams, which is only 7. The best way to get an approximation of the largest events may be to look at how many Paid Worlds Bids an event offers, because bids are tied to an events size. A problem with this idea is events that are large that don't award bids, such as Spirit Sports' Myrtle Beach event.

Here's a link to the article:
http://spiritpost.com/blog/2010/05/largest-all-star-cheer-events/

Thanks! That is some of the info I was looking for. The reason I put it in this category is because I figured the event producers would hopefully have real information verses people just saying "Oh it was big!"

Also it sometimes appears that competitions are good sized (bid events) but when you break it down there are way more level 5 teams than any other level. I wish there was a way to say gym need to bring xx% of their teams to a worlds bid event so that there is more competition in the lower levels (I don't see this as being an issue with the events you have named though)

I had to move these. the '...From Event Producers" is supposed to be a place only event producers can start threads (everyone can post on an event producers thread though). I fixed the permissions though. should be good to go!

Back