Largest Varsity Brand Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Which are are the top 10 largest Varsity Events when looking at all level 1-5?

Which are are the top 10 largest Varsity Events when looking at level 1-4 only?

The largest Varsity events for Levels 1-5 are NCA in Dallas (523 All*Star Cheer Teams), Spirit Sports in Myrtyle Beach (345), and American Championships in Anaheim (307).

Do you happen to know how many teams were at UCA Nationals?

I do not. If I can get a few people to help, I would like to keep track of all events with more than 200 teams for next season.

I just made the Largest Events more prominent on Priority Seating.

It would be very interesting to know which competitions have more than 200 teams. Does spirit sports in Palm Springs usually make the cut or just the mrytle beach comp? If you don't know, I believe that's one of our scheduled comps and I could probably find out? I'd also be interested to know how many teams attend the American Grand in LV? That's another one I may be able to find out. I most likely wont be there, but I think two of our level 5 teams are.

It would be very interesting to know which competitions have more than 200 teams. Does spirit sports in Palm Springs usually make the cut or just the mrytle beach comp? If you don't know, I believe that's one of our scheduled comps and I could probably find out? I'd also be interested to know how many teams attend the American Grand in LV? That's another one I may be able to find out. I most likely wont be there, but I think two of our level 5 teams are.

I'm pretty sure Spirit Sport Palm Springs was over 200, but they don't have their result online right now. I don't know about American Grand.

Next year I would like to keep track of and publish more information. I'd like to keep track of all events with over 200 teams, the number of teams at each bid giving event, and some info about the number of divisions and average number of teams in each division at the large and/or bid giving events. Please let me know if anyone is interested in helping out with this.

I can definitely help out at the valley of the sun bid competition in phoenix. Not a whole lot of teams go, especially from out of state, so it's a pretty small bid comp, but they give out a partial and an at large. They also give out an all levels paid bid, but I can get those numbers for you! I just have to remember come January! lol

I can definitely help out at the valley of the sun bid competition in phoenix. Not a whole lot of teams go, especially from out of state, so it's a pretty small bid comp, but they give out a partial and an at large. They also give out an all levels paid bid, but I can get those numbers for you! I just have to remember come January! lol

I count based on published results so attending the event isn't necessary. The hard parts are finding schedules or results for events to see if they are close to 200 teams and taking the time to count the teams.

One thing that helps with quickly determining if an event has more than 200 teams is if they have more than 1 floor or at least a separate awards arena. It's almost impossible to run 200 teams and do awards with 1 floor.

Latest posts

Back