All-Star Legal For Senior 3 Pyramid?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 9, 2017
In the beginning of the video below the flyer on the left braces with a flyer in a thigh stand and is tossed to another stunt group. Is this legal for a senior level 3 team??

No, that would be level 4. Release moves can't change bases in level 3 and needs at least 2 bracers.

No, that would be level 4. Release moves can't change bases in level 3 and needs at least 2 bracers.
That's what I thought...was hoping I was wrong. Thank you! Any ideas of a transition to get a flyer from one side of the pyramid to the other?

That's what I thought...was hoping I was wrong. Thank you! Any ideas of a transition to get a flyer from one side of the pyramid to the other?

When I was level 3 about a decade ago we did a leap frog with the flyer braced by the backspot, over the backspots head. With that, the same bases just strted behind the backspot, and as soon as they released the flyers feet to go over the backspot, they followed and caught on the other side. I can try to find a video if it's confusing.

I thought our sr 3 stunt changed bases lol.
Here is a short video from my Facebook

Is this somehow different from the rule ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes because they are connected to a base, so this is not a release move. On a different note...I LOVE that transition in question and the run and spin to change formations is so aesthetically pleasing!

Yes because they are connected to a base, so this is not a release move. On a different note...I LOVE that transition in question and the run and spin to change formations is so aesthetically pleasing!

This is why I'm not a coach because I don't understand everything, but thank you for the compliments I love fierce boas!

holy... hell!!! I freakin love this! I didn't know you were allowed to flip into a stunt like that. ;o

holy... hell!!! I freakin love this! I didn't know you were allowed to flip into a stunt like that. ;o

Thank you! Their pyramid and dance are my other favorite parts! I just love everything about them!

So if we have a main base holding foot and following the flyer to a a different backspot and a different secondary base, would that be legal?

Back