All-Star Legal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 4, 2010
Can a Level 2 team do a tick tock in a pyramid connected to a flier in a prep on one side while the extended stunt that is tick tocking have only two bases?

Yes they power press and yes on of the two bases grabs the foot before they switch.

So what part of this are you questioning? If the flier is never released then you can follow all of the nornal stunt and pyramid rules.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

But it's so....you. On here anyway. Maybe you could do an unimpressed Rich instead? It has to be your face over a character like that either way.

Question? Does anyone know if this legal in level 2- I looked at the rules and I don't see anything that says it is illegal.

The flyer starts in a prep level scale. The 2 bases release and the backspot pulls back a little so that the flyer lands in a prone position in the bases hands. The flyer then sets one foot on the groud and then the bases assist her in a handstand forward roll.

It isn't a release move because the backspot holds on the entire time. It isn't a pendulum because it doesn't fall away from the bases. And she doesn't land inverted. The handstand forward roll is just assisted tumbling since she puts her foot on the ground before she begins the skill, which is legal in all levels.

Anyone want to clarify?? We changed the stunt since our last comp because we got a warning on the old dismount so we haven't been judged on this dismount yet and I just want to be 100% positive b4 comp this weekend :)

Back