Level 1 Single Bases?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 10, 2010
Hey, I was wondering... Can you do a single based prep (with a back spot) in level 1?
(The base would hold the flyer as if in a coed stunt, both feet. And the back would hold both ankles.)
Because the new rules only say that a prep level stunt must have a spot... So I'm guessing it's legal, but idk... What do you think?

Hey, I was wondering... Can you do a single based prep (with a back spot) in level 1?
(The base would hold the flyer as if in a coed stunt, both feet. And the back would hold both ankles.)
Because the new rules only say that a prep level stunt must have a spot... So I'm guessing it's legal, but idk... What do you think?

Hands is legal in Level 1 with a spot. You cannot do an unassisted toss to hands in Level 1 because of the release move rules.

you also need to be careful with how you load into it, i've played around with a lot of different ways but most end up with it being a prep level single leg stunt, there are solutions to that u just have to be creative with it. With the restrictions in level 1 it becomes a much more difficult stunt than in levels 2+

Back