Level 2 Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes

Would the flipping part of this stunt be legal for level 3? Is it legal as long as someone remains in contact with the flier the whole time, or would the flyer need to have hand to hand contact? I will send this to the USASF rules email, but it will probably be a while before I get an answer.

Would the flipping part of this stunt be legal for level 3? Is it legal as long as someone remains in contact with the flier the whole time, or would the flyer need to have hand to hand contact? I will send this to the USASF rules email, but it will probably be a while before I get an answer.

flyer needs hand support:

Multi base suspended rolls to a cradle, load in position, flat body prep level stunt or the performing surface are allowed. Multi base suspended rolls must be supported by two hands. Both hands of the top person must be connected to a separate hand of the base(s).

Multi base suspended rolls to a cradle, load in position, flat body prep level stunt or the performing surface are allowed. Multi base suspended rolls must be supported by two hands. Both hands of the top person must be connected to a separate hand of the base(s).

Thank you! I'll try to rework the grips to get someone holding the flyers hands!

Do the bases actually have to be holding hands with the flier? Or is holding around wrist/hand legal?

Back