All-Star Level 2 Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my teams last pass is front walk over round off handspring step out round off handspring rebound round handspring step out round off handspring

From Corner: Front Walk Over, Front Walkover, RO BHS Stepout Front Walkover Round off BHS, BHS stepout (continuing across the front of the floor) RO BHS BHS stepout RO BHS BHS, Hairflip

I would guess so - but you have to figure out the scoresheet. Technically - some competitions wont count the front walkover as its a level one skill. Same as level 2 teams who do Back Walkover BHS.

From Corner: Front Walk Over, Front Walkover, RO BHS Stepout Front Walkover Round off BHS, BHS stepout (continuing across the front of the floor) RO BHS BHS stepout RO BHS BHS, Hairflip

This one is great, but I would do fronthandsprings instead of frontwalkovers since they're a level 2 skill.

This one is great, but I would do fronthandsprings instead of frontwalkovers since they're a level 2 skill.

But you would not be able to do 2 front handsprings in the beginning of the pass, correct? One of them would need to be a walkover to make it legal??

But you would not be able to do 2 front handsprings in the beginning of the pass, correct? One of them would need to be a walkover to make it legal??
I'm pretty sure you're correct ..I coach level two but my girls don't have front handsprings but they do have front walkovers but you're right thats as if they started the pass with a backhandspring backhandspring etc it would be illegal since you can't do any standing multiples one after the other and if there was a pause in between then it wouldn't be a running skill it would be a standing skill therefore the pass would have to start off with a cartwheel or round off handspring handspring (front or back) then whatever else you wanna throw in that's level 2

Wow so much to consider. My daughter has all of those skills so I am thinking about putting her in a tumbling challenge at our next comp.
Just trying to figure out what is going to max her out on the score sheet.

Are 1 handed cartwheels or walkovers allowed and are they point worthy?

Good point! I wasn't even thinking of that. So stick to one fronthandspring if you going to do that. Just to be safe.

Back