Level 3 Ball Up Question?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Is it legal to do a ball up to prep, while the flyer starting on the ground and the two side bases grabing the flyers ankle and thigh and the back spot grabs the flyers waist and then the flyer grabbing the backspots wrist, tossing the flyer up, and fully releasing her but not extending eye-level with our hands when we toss her, then we catch her at a prep level. Legal right? Since there IS a release move but only to prep level. Also if you have a video of someone doing that I'd love to see it to show our flyers!

Is it legal to do a ball up to prep, while the flyer starting on the ground and the two side bases grabing the flyers ankle and thigh and the back spot grabs the flyers waist and then the flyer grabbing the backspots wrist, tossing the flyer up, and fully releasing her but not extending eye-level with our hands when we toss her, then we catch her at a prep level. Legal right? Since there IS a release move but only to prep level. Also if you have a video of someone doing that I'd love to see it to show our flyers!

The skill I'm picturing is legal in L3 because the dip is below prep level, the top person doesn't pass above extended arm level, the top person only does 1 trick (which isn't a twist), and the stunt in caught at prep level.

The skill I'm picturing is legal in L3 because the dip is below prep level, the top person doesn't pass above extended arm level, the top person only does 1 trick (which isn't a twist), and the stunt in caught at prep level.
Thank you!!!

Back