Level 3 Brace Query

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2014
Hi im just wondering if the below would be legal (sorry I dont have a video but hopefully should make sense)

A person is in extended lib with a prep group just behind them. The prep flyer braces the lib flyers waist (so hand either side) the lib flyer then performs a tic tock.

So the prep group being behind them would give the illusion that they were sort of doing it on their own but the flyer would be braced via waist.

Were just concerned we may get caught up in the different bracing definitions here. So wanted clarification.

Thanks in advance to any help given!

This is illegal. Release moves landing in an extended position must be braced by arm to arm contact with 2 prep level flyers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is illegal. Release moves landing in an extended position must be braced by arm to arm contact with 2 prep level flyers.

Thank you so much! Phew didnt want to risk that one!

Sorry can i just ask you another, is the below okay?

Flyer is in cupie and then the backspot pulls the flyer back via ankles and the flyer falls to prone. The backspot keeps hold of ankles the whole time and hips dont go above chest (so no inversion)

Thanks!

Sorry can i just ask you another, is the below okay?

Flyer is in cupie and then the backspot pulls the flyer back via ankles and the flyer falls to prone. The backspot keeps hold of ankles the whole time and hips dont go above chest (so no inversion)

Thanks!

Legal level 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back