Level 3 Partner Stunt Show N Go

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 9, 2012
Is a full up show and go partner stunt legal? One tosser (behind the stunt, tosses like normal) and a main base with the full up grip. They toss and spin to the top but never stops, comes right back to the ground. Is this legal? I want to say no because it spins to extension level even though it doesn't stop there..?

Is a full up show and go partner stunt legal? One tosser (behind the stunt, tosses like normal) and a main base with the full up grip. They toss and spin to the top but never stops, comes right back to the ground. Is this legal? I want to say no because it spins to extension level even though it doesn't stop there..?
I haven't checked up on level 3 in a while, but I'm thinking it should be legal. There shouldn't be an issue with twisting through extension as a properly executed full up to prep should do that anyway. The only problem I can see would be to do with twisting on one leg. Maybe send a video in and get USASF/your EP to check it out?
ETA: Thinking about it more I kinda answered my own query - a full up to prep can twist through extension on one leg (ish), so I'm pretty sure it's legal :)

Last edited:
Legal as long as it doesn't stop at extended level: from level 3 stunts C 2:
Full twisting transitions must land at and originate from prep level or below only.
Example: No full ups to an extended position.

Back