Level 3 Pyramid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

thank you!

does the flyer need to land on their stomach? would it still be legal if they be do a full flip and land back in a sponge?

would it still be legal if they landed back in a sponge and not on their stomach?

thank you!

does the flyer need to land on their stomach? would it still be legal if they be do a full flip and land back in a sponge?

No they don't have to land on their stomach. The restriction is that the flyer must begin and end the transition at prep level or below.

what about if you added a half twist to this? For example, started back on, arms crossed, braced by a base on the ground.

the bases hold the flyers arms in a T and the flyer does a backward rolling flips over the front spot. the flyers back anf the front spots back maintain contact through the inversion and the flyer lands on the ground behind them. is is condidered assisted tumbling or a stunt inversion? but the real question is regardless of what its called is it legal for level 3? thanks for your quick response it helps alot :)

Without being able to see a clear video I won't say anything is legal.

It will fall under L3 Stunt Inversions so the things you need to look at are where the top connects to the bases because it must be at prep level or below since the top is flipping backwards, and if the person being flipped over is doing something to be considered part of the stunt before it dips to flip over her.

Can you please help me out and let me know if this inversion is legal? The flyer starts laying on her belly, with bases holding her belly and back spot supporting her legs at cradle level. The group dips and brings the flyer down to a handstand (the flyers hands are now on the floor). The bases are holding the flyer on each side (bases have one hand on shoulder and one hand on lower back)in the handstand and the back spot is supporting her upper back (flyers hands still on the floor). The group dips and flyer sits up to a cradle position. Thanks so much for all your help!

Back