Level 3 Pyramid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Without being able to see a clear video I won't say anything is legal.

It will fall under L3 Stunt Inversions so the things you need to look at are where the top connects to the bases because it must be at prep level or below since the top is flipping backwards, and if the person being flipped over is doing something to be considered part of the stunt before it dips to flip over her.

sorry that i cant find a better video... the person on the ground that is being flipped on is back to back with flyer hugging her belly and is not making contact with the flyer at the start of the stunt. The flyer is starting from a standing position and has contact with bases at all times. When the flip happens the flyer does a little dip and the bases roll her over the girl who is down hugging her belly. Does the girl being flipped on need to link arms with the girl being flipped?

cupieqt said:
I have another question about level 3 inversion (specifically pyramid). Andre does the rule in pyramid release moves cancel out the rule in pyramid inversions? We got a warning on a braced back flip we do in our pyramid. The back spot and post flyer maintain contact throughout but they told me in release moves a THIRD bracer on the foot is needed for it to be legal. We were going with the inversion rule and they were considering it a release.

I wanted to put this here too

Back