Level 3 Stunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I assume you are questioning the first part,
You are NOT allowed to release from inverted to non inverted, but if you are holding on the whole time it's fine

So in the flip someone needs to have keep in contact all the way around..
What if the flyer landed on the ground? and then reloaded

basically with level 3 you can't have a release that involves being inverted. Just get someone to maintain contact and you'll be fine

Okay.. Right now no one is holding..
Is there a way to still do this? Or another kind of inversion, transition etc.. We are trying to add variety before nationals.
Thanks for your help!

don't bring her down as low and have a base hold on to a leg or have a base hold on to an arm or just have them keep a hand on the stomach. but then its basically a level 2 skill

a full around to sponge or just a toss her up(not higher than extended arm level) and catch her in a sponge would probably score better

Okay.. Right now no one is holding..
Is there a way to still do this? Or another kind of inversion, transition etc.. We are trying to add variety before nationals.
Thanks for your help!
I have seen it where the bases hold the flyers wrist. That would make it legal.

I have seen it where the bases hold the flyers wrist. That would make it legal.
heres the video i first saw it in a while back. normal sized flyer, all groups do have a guy though. 41 seconds in.

MY BAD. Totally thought we were talking about switchups here. I had no idea in the world how it would have been possible to hold a flyers wrist in a switch up.

MY BAD. Totally thought we were talking about switchups here. I had no idea in the world how it would have been possible to hold a flyers wrist in a switch up.
haha no problem! i was confused when you said an extended stunt, so that would explain it. a switch up with bases holding a flyers wrist probably wouldn't end well!

Back