Level 3 Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 21, 2010
what pass would get more points or be scored higher
a fast very well excuted ro bhs,bhs.bhs tuck
or a nice ro,bhs,bhs, stepout bhs,bhs tuck

or anything else?? up for suggestions

Visually I'd rather see the well executed ro 3 to a tuck over a step out that may be choppy during the step out. But for scoring purposes, the step out is considered "specialty" and will score higher.

I can throw either just as well, Im actually a level 4 tumbler, I was curious when competing level 3 what will give the teamhigher points

If you can do a punch front through to tuck or front walkover through to tuck, both of those would score higher than a straight tuck. Any "specialty" skill will score higher, but I would prefer to see the prettier, more executed skill!

If you can do a punch front through to tuck or front walkover through to tuck, both of those would score higher than a straight tuck. Any "specialty" skill will score higher, but I would prefer to see the prettier, more executed skill!
isnt a punch front pass into anything a level 4 pass? I thought it was illegal in level 3

This is not legal at level three. Front tucks can't go directly into another tumbling skill.

Or you can do Punch front land take 2 steps round off bhs tuck. You could also do the pass i just said but after you land your tuck at the end, power hurdle into a frontwalkover and tumble back:)

I was on 3 last year, the most creative pass I seen was punch front land, front walkover round off back handspring step out round of bhs tuck .... i dont know if you can fit it on the floor though

I dont know how legal it is but my CP's specialty pass on her Y3 team is a punch front, foward roll, round off back handspring, rewind back, round off backhansspring tuck. It looks really cool in competition but her coaches say sometimes judges dont know how to score it because it is so different. I might have to post a video of it and find out!

I'm on a lvl 5 team and lvl 3 and my pass was a punch front, front roll, ro, bhs, tuck and it's honestly harder to do than my punch front through double so I thought that would get us great points and so didn't my coach but we just found out that a front walkover, ro, series to a tuck is worth more points! Hope this helps! :)

Good to know
I'm on a lvl 5 team and lvl 3 and my pass was a punch front, front roll, ro, bhs, tuck and it's honestly harder to do than my punch front through double so I thought that would get us great points and so didn't my coach but we just found out that a front walkover, ro, series to a tuck is worth more points! Hope this helps! :)
Very interesting so my CP's pass is worth very little! Weird!

Latest posts

Back