Level 3... Waterfalls?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Waterfalls are only legal at level 3 if you start below prep level. What my gym's level 3 team did last year was they did their body positions, came down to a sponge, waterfalled out then popped back to a sponge, fulled up to prep and then fulled down. If that doesn't make sense i might have a video, but it looked really good and they maxed out on stunts at every competition.

Waterfalls are only legal at level 3 if you start below prep level. What my gym's level 3 team did last year was they did their body positions, came down to a sponge, waterfalled out then popped back to a sponge, fulled up to prep and then fulled down. If that doesn't make sense i might have a video, but it looked really good and they maxed out on stunts at every competition.

I'd love to see a video!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I agree! Show a video! That sounds amazing!:)

Back